• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Max's Trade Shop!

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Max's Trade Shop
    open for buisness!

Note: I am no longer requesting donations, though if you would like to donate i am still accepting!

GIVEAWAY!: Giving away shuckle togepi and bagon lv.1! One per person

Rules:

1. No foul language.
    2. NO HACKED POKEMON!!! (clones are A ok)
    3. respect
    4. have some patience as I just lost all my stuff
    5. have a good time trading! =)
    6. I can only clone on my Emerald game so i might not let some of my pokemon go without a decent offer, but feel free to ask!​

UT: untrained
    BT: barely touched
    T: touched/trained​

POkEMON FOR TRADE:

Emerald: (Cloneable)​

Raquaza lv.71 BT
    Groudon LV.70 UT
    Kyogre Lv.70 UT
    Slakoth lv.46 T
    Altaria lv.46 T
    Gardevoir lv.46 T​

Wailord lv. 45 T​

Shelgon lv. 39 T​

Castform lv. 25 UT​

Keckleon lv.25 UT​

SS pokemon:​

Latias lv.40 UT​

Groudon lv.50 Ut​

Moltres Lv. 50 Ut​

Articuno Lv. 50 Ut​

Suicune lv.40 UT​

Lugia Lv.45 UT​

Volt tackle pikachu from pokewalker UT​

Surf Pikachu from pokewalker UT​

Breeding pokemon:
    Shuckle
    Sneasel
    Pinsir
    Scyther
    Kabuto
    Farfetch'd
    Eevee
    Growlithe
    If you want me to breed any 1st 2nd or 3rd gen pokemon (except for a few here or there) just ask

* I am trying to figure out the whole agg move breeding, so if anyone has any tips pm me*

Items:

U= unlimited (cloned from emerald)​

Rare candy U​

PP max U​

Deepsea scale U​

Leaf stone U​

Fire stone U​

water stone U​

Pp up U​

Any of the drink things (protein etc.) U​

King's rock U​

Max ether U​

Heart scale U​

Soothe bell U​

Leftovers U​

Amulet coin U​

Tm's: (can clone all of the following)​

Focus punch​

water pulse​

Calm mind​

Roar​

Toxic​

Bulk up​

Hidden power​

Rain dance​

Iron tail​

Return​

Psychic​

Double team​

Aerial ace​

Secret power​

Rest​

thief​

Skill swap​

overheat​

Berries:​

request one i might have it or be able to grow it.​

*Im going to list the names of ones i have soon*

Wants:

UT or EV'ed Shinies​

Ev'ed​

Iv'ed​

*If u don't see anything you like but would like to donate a pokemon or item to help me rebuild it would be greatly appreciated! =)​

Donators:​

AncienTLorD86~gave me some awesome shinies.​

Last edited:

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    I dont have time to make offer right now, but I do want to help so check my thread for a donation you would like. Link is in Sig
    Also, get the bag out of the vaccum and see if your Diamond is in there. If it is your fine as long as your mom didnt throw the bag out.

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    hi u might not remember me, but i was on the ur whitelist on ur old trade thread... ill donate some things... depends on what u what : P

Yea i remember you! when i was just starting to trade you gave me arceus, shiny zapdos, shiny seedot, shiny roselia, and a shaymin. thanks for coming to my aid again. =) ill pm you

dude...i can donate 6 pokemon to you except the evo pokemon..

Thank you so much! Ill pm you also

Last edited:

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    whenever ur on ill giv u kyogre, groundon, rayquaza, 3 regis for ur shop if u want...
    what would u want for the surf pikachu...(what nature is it)?
    also ur rules say that clones r "A ok" i've got some cloned shiny's if u want them...

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    whenever ur on ill giv u kyogre, groundon, rayquaza, 3 regis for ur shop if u want...
    what would u want for the surf pikachu...(what nature is it)?
    also ur rules say that clones r "A ok" i've got some cloned shiny's if u want them...

Awsome ill hop on my ds in a sec

Years
    did you ever find your game in the vacuum bag? I know all that was hard work. Why would you have your game on the floor to let it be vacuumed? I would buy a case and put all my games their. Also I'm looking for a metal coat do you have one that is unlimited. Also I need 3 tm flamethrower if possible. I'll see what kind of pokemon I can donate in my pc. Pm me when you can for a trade. I'll see what to give you.

Last edited:

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    did you ever find your game in the vacuum bag? I know all that was hard work. Why would you have your game on the floor to let it be vacuumed? I would buy a case and put all my games their. Also I'm looking for a metal coat do you have one that is unlimited. Also I need 3 tm flamethrower if possible. I'll see what kind of pokemon I can donate in my pc. Pm me when you can for a trade. I'll see what to give you.

First of all im assuming it got knocked over or somthing. Secondly i dont have any metal coats but im trying to track one down now. I think i can get u the flamethrowers though. Ill pm u once i got the goods

Awesomeslayerg

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    i would :( if i found my heartgold my brother hid and forgot where it was.(Pretty sure he remembers but dosent want to give it back. Hes addicted to that game thats why he hid it :P) donate some pokemon i have like celebi and others ill try looking for it again :P. Im going to get an acekard soon. So if i get one. Illl be happy to give you one when i get some pokemanz.

Back