• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

maxxas pichu gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    ----hi me again no new work yet but i have made a new layout which i may or may not change later----
    i want to make my pichu gallery as appealing as possible for all viewers and for that i need your help!! i need the best possible layout for my thread so pm me your ideas the best one will go on my never-ending pichu gallery ,you will be given full credit and you will win a pichu request !!! get your ideas is the closig date is next monday!!----
    edit an edit to the pinball pichu now it is much better
    maxxas pichu gallery!
    and i have edited both ears of the pichu that was done for jasmines #1 fan
    maxxas pichu gallery!
    maxxas pichu gallery!
    and i have revamped/scratched the a pichu back sprite from g/s
    maxxas pichu gallery!

Last edited:

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Aww, they're all so cute :D Any more versions coming up? If there are I would really like to see them when they're done 8) Really well done.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    this is the longest piece of pixel art i have ever done as you can guess it is pichu here
    maxxas pichu gallery!
    i am very proud of this and it owns my other pixel art!!!
    and i still have no entries for my layout constest
    ----hi me again no new work yet but i have made a new layout which i may or may not change later----
    i want to make my pichu gallery as appealing as possible for all viewers and for that i need your help!! i need the best possible layout for my thread so pm me your ideas the best one will go on my never-ending pichu gallery ,you will be given full credit and you will win a pichu request !!! get your ideas is the closig date is next monday!!----
    there are 3 days left!!!

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    The cuteness is overwhelming ñ____________ñ must...pet...picu...*pets* Looks really good, shine on the face is a bit off tho, should be more round possibly ^^U.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    thank you all for your kind words and i will change the shine on the head and here my quickest revamp ever with a record of 1 minute 54 seconds pichu!
    maxxas pichu gallery!

edit i have finished the pichu pixel art reshade
    maxxas pichu gallery!

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    oh raichu i might but i wont post this here ill give it to u over pm if u like and whats sparky a pikachu?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yes Sparky, is Richie's Pikachu, the one that had the hairish bit on its head ^_~, i'm trying a Raichu myself, but i seem to have much better attempts with Digimon over Pokemon lol.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    here we go done
    maxxas pichu gallery!
    its not the greatest sprite but its not bad and the tail isnt scratch

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Wow...if that pixel art is actually yours, that's really good!! I'm just a little skeptical because your small scratch sprites could use some major work. Well...mainly the Raichu scratch. All the revamps are really good though!!

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    thanks for all the comments im currently not doing pichu but bouysel pixel art ill post soon but not on first post

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    well i am currently doing a buizeru pixel art which will be finished sometime today

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    ta da my newest and best pixel art bouysel
    maxxas pichu gallery!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back