• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May-Chan's Mystery Dungeon (Shinies, Events & other services)

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
One question: your TRU Dragonite has the Clasic Ribbon attached?

yes, i know this for a fact because I obtained the Dragonite personally at TRU

3 of them Alert to Sounds NFT and 2 others. FC please XD.:) EDIT: Use my Diamond FC XD.:)

my FC is in post one under rule 16 i believe. if its not there i am sorry, and i'll post it somewhere else

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
the quilava's not shiny, sorry. but the other 2 are. and shiny lugia is legit as far as i know

Ok I can give you ID Bagon and Wish Ralts for all of them. because those events are very rare and please NFT them on your thread XD. Also I need your FC for Platinum because I need your events to go there so just clone my events and trade back on Diamond XD.:)

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
CMT for your

SHINY WISHMAKER Jirachi Lv100
Swift, Psychic, U-Turn, Iron Head :)

could i get the shiny flawless eevee?

Ok I can give you ID Bagon and Wish Ralts for all of them. because those events are very rare and please NFT them on your thread XD. Also I need your FC for Platinum because I need your events to go there so just clone my events and trade back on Diamond XD.:)

why do they have to go to platinum? couldn't you just trade them 2 pearl? that's where i do all my cloning

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
could i get the shiny flawless eevee?

why do they have to go to platinum? couldn't you just trade them 2 pearl? that's where i do all my cloning

The need to go on my Platinum XD not yours. I have specific versions because I have sooooo many events LOL.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Oh ok XD. Thanks. My Platinum FC is in my signature. XD. First we will transfer on your events then I will switch to Diamond and get the 2 events for you to clone and trade back XD.:) Thanks. See ya on in a bit XD.:)

Back