• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    *Gasp* Only 3 pages (Or two) Made today (Well.. When i've been here XD) Is may some unlucky month or something?!?! Or is May just boring? XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Chibi made this one, so no. XD

I think they're allowed to if they get permission.

Actually it me, sorry but I got it reserved since back in april when chibi made the may one, I told Kazuhito that I was gonna make the june one, I'll PM him now to remind him

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    And since when hasn't the DCC been at least somewhat dead at one point in a day? And I don't recall posting much at all this month, which is odd... >_>;

Same here, Shikon. In the last DCC, I posted loads. Now, its so sad that I barely post in this one. Maybe I don't like the month May? xD

[RANDOMNESS] *glomps you*
    xD [/RANDOMNESS]

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Same here, Shikon. In the last DCC, I posted loads. Now, its so sad that I barely post in this one. Maybe I don't like the month May? xD

[RANDOMNESS] *glomps you*
    xD [/RANDOMNESS]
    Or perhaps the month does not like us? D:
    *Le GASP*

Yay~ Moi got glompied. x3
    *Glomps back*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    And since when hasn't the DCC been at least somewhat dead at one point in a day? And I don't recall posting much at all this month, which is odd... >_>;

I wasn't talking about just today. For like the last week at least, it's just been real dead. There was maybe an hour or two long period where I remember a bunch of people posting but other than that, nothing really. :\

Anywho...we are in need of a topic change, no?? XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    megafuz said:
    I wasn't talking about just today. For like the last week at least, it's just been real dead. There was maybe an hour or two long period where I remember a bunch of people posting but other than that, nothing really. :\

Anywho...we are in need of a topic change, no?? XD

Ya, maybe that's one of the reasons why I don't post here at all. Then again, I don't like to post when the DCC is crowded with 15 people. Its just so annoying, every second there's a post and people don't see your reply because its hard to keep up with all of them. xD

Meh.. I don't mind this topic xD

Shikon- That's odd.. but okay. Btw, that person in your sig is a girl, right?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Ya, maybe that's one of the reasons why I don't post here at all. Then again, I don't like to post when the DCC is crowded with 15 people. Its just so annoying, every second there's a post and people don't see your reply because its hard to keep up with all of them. xD

Meh.. I don't mind this topic xD

I kind of enjoy it. It's a good test of my typing/reading skills. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Actually it me, sorry but I got it reserved since back in april when chibi made the may one, I told Kazuhito that I was gonna make the june one, I'll PM him now to remind him

Why? There are still a few days left in May yet. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Aw, you have June?

I want to make a DCC. ;; XD

Since this topic's been long dead, let's start a new one.

Topic, topic, topic...

I have three days of school left... XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Aw, you have June?

Topic, topic, topic...

Dang...you beat me. I have 7 days left, then finals. But alas!! I'm finished with high school forever May 31st!! So I guess I actually beat you!! XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Dang...you beat me. I have 7 days left, then finals. But alas!! I'm finished with high school forever May 31st!! So I guess I actually beat you!! XD
    But if we die at the same age you die first. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    That sucks, I've got next week, then I have a week off, After that I have a further 5 weeks until the summer holidays D:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    That sucks, I've got next week, then I have a week off, After that I have a further 5 weeks until the summer holidays D:

Eww. That's rough Emma. o.O It's gonna be like...mid July when you get your break??

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Aw, you have June?

Topic, topic, topic...

Why a topic about that? *sniff* You people already know I have more than a month of school left. Why do you people have to be so mean? ;;

Meh... I still get 5 days off.. wait, make that 4. And I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back