• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Also, If you wet the area where they injected and stamped, you have to have it done again D: You can wet it after a couple of weeks though.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    Also, If you wet the area where they injected and stamped, you have to have it done again D: You can wet it after a couple of weeks though.

But by wetting it, won't it get infected and the white stuff called pus comes out?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    ~*Conor*~ said:
    Oh, that's Ok but I still dunno what you mean by make your son

I am on MSN Matt

Oh, must be MSN acting strange. Says you're offline.
    I've got to get a new computer tomorrow. D: That hard drives gone on my main one.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Chicken pox...I had that when I was real young. Like less than 3 I think. o.O I don't remember it at all.

Lucky you Fuzzy Lumpkins, I had it when I was five and what a drag it was, I was itchi everywhere and my teacher caught me scratching my private part and she blushed xDD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    They put some cream on it after so that no germs can access the area though, Pus is Yeugh, I remember when my Ear went septic after I first had my ears pierced D:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    They put some cream on it after so that no germs can access the area though, Pus is Yeugh, I remember when my Ear went septic after I first had my ears pierced D:

It has to be a good cream as well, none of that ProActive stuff

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    So your brother is 14, Conor?

Once I was receptionist at the school one day and I had to send some medical letter to the school nurse, And that day students were having their injections, I saw some boys have it and even they had tears coming to their eyes O.O

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Yeah, Smallpox is like extinct

My brother is 14, but I have a 21 year old brother too

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've never had small pox, Don't really want to have it the way you're describing it XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Lucky you Fuzzy Lumpkins, I had it when I was five and what a drag it was, I was itchi everywhere and my teacher caught me scratching my private part and she blushed xDD

I suppose. I've heard of people getting it twice when they were real young the first time though.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Lmao Rocky, That must've been well embarassing XD

I don't really see many people around with chickenpox now that you mentioned that YoMama xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Yeah I think that's right, I haven't had Smallpox either

uh oh, Rocky must've been embarresed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back