• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    .Nyxi. said:
    *Back from the dentist* Hiya Max. How are ya'll anyway? BTW Max, why does your title say May 2 2006? It's like an important day to you and I don't know why.

Um, I don't get the subject either. Could someone politely explain?

Never, ever EVER listen to your mp3 player while trying to fall asleep in bed. I fell asleep listening to a Slayers song and woke up at 4 am in the morning with my mp3 player's battery dead.
    May 2nd is when I came back to PC and pwn'd everyone with my monthlong April Fools joke. =D

Oh, my new Signature PWNS you all.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    May 2nd is when I came back to PC and pwn'd everyone with my monthlong April Fools joke. =D

Oh, my new Signature PWNS you all.

Hmph. Your sig DOES NOT pwn mine.

What did you do on April Fools that got you a temporary stay in a hotel at Bannedmemberstown? That joke the staff played wasn't... too... bad.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    .Nyxi. said:
    Hmph. Your sig DOES NOT pwn mine.

What did you do on April Fools that got you a temporary stay in a hotel at Bannedmemberstown? That joke the staff played wasn't... too... bad.
    >3 You're just jealous 'cause my signature's got the newest and cutest Pokemon character, awesome animations and images, perfect alignment and bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons better than you. =3

X3 I did the whole banning act, it was MY prank. Everyone thought I'd left and such.
    Oh fudge, NOTHING beats that prank Akinari played on Lily though..

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    >3 You're just jealous 'cause my signature's got the newest and cutest Pokemon character, awesome animations and images, perfect alignment and bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons better than you. =3

X3 I did the whole banning act, it was MY prank. Everyone thought I'd left and such.
    Oh fudge, NOTHING beats that prank Akinari played on Lily though..

I never get jealous, Max-senpai. I don't see what makes it so good and unique if EVERY ONE of the themes you make for other people have the same alignment, text style, image size, and image text style? Sure your style may be unique in idea, but every time your theme changes, it's just different color and different image. It get tedious. BTW I didn't want to bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons, I don't care what Pokemon character that is, and I don't give a darn about animations.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    .Nyxi. said:
    I never get jealous, Max-senpai. I don't see what makes it so good and unique if EVERY ONE of the themes you make for other people have the same alignment, text style, image size, and image text style? Sure your style may be unique in idea, but every time your theme changes, it's just different color and different image. It get tedious. BTW I didn't want to bugged up the Reply and Quote buttons, I don't care what Pokemon character that is, and I don't give a darn about animations.
    Yup, you're obviously jealous. X3 See, I've only made themes for TWO people. One's Charizard Maa 'cause he was desperate, and one for Greta 'cause I <3 her.

And its my own style. X3 Basically, before I started using these kinda themes, nobody would have proper double alignment'd signatures. And til now, its even only the staff using double alignments, I've not seen many members use it. So its still unique to a certain extent.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Yup, you're obviously jealous. X3 See, I've only made themes for TWO people. One's Charizard Maa 'cause he was desperate, and one for Greta 'cause I <3 her.

And its my own style. X3 Basically, before I started using these kinda themes, nobody would have proper double alignment'd signatures. And til now, its even only the staff using double alignments, I've not seen many members use it. So its still unique to a certain extent.

Okay, then. I thought I saw someone else using that style too, though. Oh, well.
    And for the last time, I AM NOT JEALOUS!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    XP You're hypervigilant .. And like, the people who use double aligned images don't use ones made like mine, they have different sort of images anyway.

X3 Okay okay, you're not jealous. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    No offence Max but I preffered your other theme but nobody wants to keep the same theme forever

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ~*Conor*~ said:
    No offence Max but I preffered your other theme but nobody wants to keep the same theme forever
    You mean the one that was pinkier than this one, and had the cute schoolgirl with the sword? I liked it too. X3 But I have a Diamond/Pearl kinda thing in my head now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    oh, I meant the one you where talking about there, the Diamond/Pearl girl looks hot!

Years
    I have to agree -- I like her design the best out of all the girls. It's pink!! XD And I just love the outfit. I'd so wear it if I could.

I have a Pearl theme too... ;;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Sammi said:
    I have to agree -- I like her design the best out of all the girls. It's pink!! XD And I just love the outfit. I'd so wear it if I could.

I have a Pearl theme too... ;;
    Yup! FINALLY, we get a nice pink girl.

>3 Sammi's theme has the real Pearl, and mine has an original Pearl. We're so cool. Everyone else should get Pearl themes too, she pwns so much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I'm making myself a new theme now but it is going to be of Diamond instead of Pearl because when I minimize the Pearl pic I have it looks... Retarded so I'm trying it with Diamond and it's getting along OK XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Diamond looks ugly. He's the most freakishly weirdest guy character yet. I mean, look at that hat! Ironic, Diamond's the weirdest guy, Pearl's the cutest girl. =3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I know but I might not use the Diamond theme he looks weird with the hat XP

EDIT: It's finished!
    +//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+
    I know it looks like Sammi's theme but tell what you think of it

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back