• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*Conor*~ said:
it's kinda disgusting but I don't care

Yeah, I thought that would be the attitude you would have, you seem very arrogant and mainly annoying.

~*Conor*~ said:
I think it's disgusting, but it's not that bad

You're wrong. It's terrible. Think of other people.

Shadow_Pikachu said:
You're wrong. It's terrible. Think of other people.
You're just plain rude.

YoMama, that comment is kind of sexist. I know quite a few girls who aren't grossed out by things that some people are.

Yeah, females take it worse, and I don't care what everyone thinks

We can think what we want

drummershuff said:
You're just plain rude.

YoMama, that comment is kind of sexist. I know quite a few girls who aren't grossed out by things that some people are.

Actually, I have to agree with him. Spitting is disgusitng. Doesn't stop me doing it though. XD

drummershuff said:
You're just plain rude.

Sorry if you took that the wrong way. I left out the word "many". Sorry about that.

~*Conor*~ said:
Yeah, females take it worse, and I don't care what everyone thinks

We can think what we want

Yes, like you can. I agree with you. If you do it though, you'll get something done to you...

You can think I'm awful, but if you did something like flammed, you'd likely get someone telling you not to do it again.

Don't be smexist XD I only spit when I'm doing long distance running, that's the only time when I need to spit XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back