• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    LOL i only found one pic!
    but its cool!
    May Fan Club!!

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
    I'm baaaaack

I was away, in case nobody noticed
    I was away on a trip up north for a few days with my friends. we got lost.

anyway anyone know how time works in pokemon? because none of them has had a birthday I think but i cant be sure because I didnt watch much pokemon before (somehow I had more homework than now, When I am nearly some other age)

by the way I'm only saying this in relevance to the previous topic of "how old is may?" just to make that clear

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    I have no idea how old May is, actually. ^^; lol, I didn't notice a bit. Am I mean? XD

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Woah!! I almost missed a whole page!! And sure you can join eliana! *updating*

Member List

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:+el_pal

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    jokestr2004
    100marios
    Kayleigh
    Swordkirby537
    Philbro
    Jeikobu
    The Evil One
    SparkyThePikachu
    blue
    Gardevoir532
    PFrog
    Zeo
    Hikaru's Twin
    Dusty Pikachu
    Shiny May
    Crush on May
    totodile
    Megasupercoolcoolguy
    silverstar
    Jolteon
    SSMarik
    Duelist Goku
    ujjwalpokemon
    Seth_Ruin
    Marina_Gameby
    The Psychic Psycho
    eliana

You're not mean, +el_pal!! You're very fun to talk to!! I dunno, but I think May is around 12-13, I think?! Nice picture of May, eliana!!^_^

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    I dont know about 16?! I was thinking 12 or maybe 14? And yeah, Max does look like a 10 year old. Are you she's maturer then Ash? *looks back at May's whiney scenes* Anyways, who else thinks May is somewhat older then the guide said?!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    When Ash started his journey, he was ten! And sheesh, he was WAAY taller than Max. But Max still looks ten years old! ^^;

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Yeah, that is wierd! Max could be 8? But he really doesnt look 8. He just looks 10. Oh well, their age is just a mystery!! Is this topic over or just keep going?

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
    I reckon, seriously this is what i reckon

The people in there only grow when the makers make them grow!(wow)

so effectively, Ash is STILL only 10 because I DONT KNOW

and May is also 10 because I DONT KNOW

therefore, they are the same age because I DONT KNOW

and therefore, 10 and 10 are effectively the same amount because I DONT KNOW

and another point, the reason that ash is more mature than any 10 year old (trust me my little brother is nine and he is an I DONT KNOW) he is only that mature because I DONT KNOW

in conclusion I'd like to say that time is a mysterious guy. Also I'd like to point out that I DONT KNOW anything, do I?

from Mega (I'd like to say my real name because it kicks even more butt/donkey but I can't)

PS the only reason I don't post much is that 1.I'm more of the hot,kickbutt/donkey silent kind of guy and 2. I live down South.Really south. I mean Antarctic South. not U.S. south, I mean Australia south, even further maybe.maybe. Have a hard time keeping track of where I live...

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    Actually Satoshi is atleast 12, in the 3 movie i believe it was, he celibrated the 1 year aniversery of him being together with pikachu. satoshi apearenly grows a year every 3 movies, making him atleast 12 years old right now.

Last edited:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Yes. It was strange how he said that it was one year since he left Pallet to Viridian, I think. If it took one year between each town, that would be slightly strange!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Right now, I just think he's 13, but 12 is not such a bad idea! Seeing that I'm only 12 as well!!^_~ *wink wink* <Just Kidding!!
    Anyways, I'm guessing May is in deed 10, but she looks like a 12-14 year old!! Max is 8 or 9 (who knows), but he looks like a 10 year old. And Brock is.......something?!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    That's okay!! That picture was very nice!! Oh, I should give ya the heads-up: Never type in "Haruka" (May's jap. name) on Google images. Why? Because, they show discusting(sp?) pictures!
    Go to this site to start your May images hunt, lol!!
    https://www.mystory-lh.tk/ <I really like this site!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back