• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mayfan's Trade Shop

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    I'll trade you my aura mew for your goon sizor or red metagross event you already have my fc so vm me if your interested btw my mew is lvl 10

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    im there fiiiiiiiiiilllllllllerrr

make sure you are using my ss fc

im still there, but if you don't come, ill just wait until the next time youre online

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    really like your mew and arceaus and celbei what are crown legendaries i got all 3 of the dogs but what does crown mean?

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    really like your mew and arceaus and celbei what are crown legendaries i got all 3 of the dogs but what does crown mean?

the crown legendaries are events that happened in japan, they r shiny, have a special moveset and unlock zoroark in black and white.

what would u be willing to trade for the mew, arceus and celebi?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    ummmm i dont have that much would you check my trade thread and see if anything intrests you? oh and thanks a bunch i dont have a crown legendary :(

Last edited:
    Years
    ev yamega hp 252 speed 252 def 4
    shaymin hp 252 sp ark 4 speed 252
    wevile hp 4 att 252 speed 252
    blissey hp 252 sp atk 4 sp def 252
    dusknore atk 4 def 252 sp def 252
    kingdra hp 4 atk 252 speed 252
    metagross hp 252 atk 252 def 4
    porygon z hp 4 sp atk 252 speed 252

Back