• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Do you prefer McDonalds or Burger King?

• McDonalds

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I'm about to have a freakin spaz session here!!

DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE BURGER KING'S FANTASTICLY AWESOME ONION RINGS W/ZESTY DIPPING SAUCE!?!?!!?!?!?!!!??!!?! *Gasps for air*

Not one person has given BK's onion rings props... *shakes head in disappointment*

Last edited:

Kim

Years
    haha. I loooove Burger King's onion rings. But, I don't eat anything deep fried anymore (including french fries...that's another reason I prefer Ruby Tuesday--I can get mashed potatos/veggies instead of deep-fried artery cloggers). And I've officially given up onions.

.Enigma

Hafeez of the sand>Gaara
    Years
    Oddly enough, I find Burger King much more enjoyable. Maybe due to the fact that I eat there less frequently, it makes it a nice treat.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Where's the "I like em both" or "I hate em both" option?

Anyway, I like McDonalds better because they have a bigger variety to choose from.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I like Mcdonald's fries... but Burger King's burgers are better <3, they both have their pros and cons I suppose.. its like comparing apples and oranges XD

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    I like Burger King better, it don't make you feel bad after you eat it compared to macdonalds for me and the food taste's better in burger king.

Back