• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mcrc's PokeShop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    NOTE: Just requested a mod to have this shop closed. A few cool things are happening in my music career so due to those commitments I will not have time to do breeding anymore. I will still be doing shiny trades and maybe some small trades here and there but from this point forward won't be taking breeding requests. With that being said I see no reason to keep this thread alive. For those of you who requested something before this I will try my best to get it to you soon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    5 IV -Attack Kalos Bred Timid Sceptile with Leaf Storm - Hidden Ability or regular?
    2 IV Shiny Event Genesect
    Shiny Deoxys

I am interested in the Genesect and Deoxys for sure, and the Sceptile if it's HA (Maybe if it's not HA too, depends on what you're interested in from my thread).. I have quite a lot of stuff I can offer; please check out my pokémporium linked at the top of my signature.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Well the Sceptile is unfortunately not HA. Would you be willing to trade the Shiny Eevee for it?

How about this for the legends:
    Genesect and Deoxys for Shiny Rayquaza and Shaymin? Let me know what you think of that trade.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    Well the Sceptile is unfortunately not HA. Would you be willing to trade the Shiny Eevee for it?

How about this for the legends:
    Genesect and Deoxys for Shiny Rayquaza and Shaymin? Let me know what you think of that trade.

Sounds like a plan. I'll start on the cloning now.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    Ok I should have mine ready by later today if not tomorrow morning at the latest.

After tonight I'll be away until Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully we can get the trade done before I leave; if not I'm not to worried, just don't go trading them away on me. :)

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    After tonight I'll be away until Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully we can get the trade done before I leave; if not I'm not to worried, just don't go trading them away on me. :)

No worries I will put them on hold for you if it isn't ready in time.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    @Abras Doom sounds good to me, would you like an egg of mystery as well? lol

@Gengar's Shadow I'll go ahead and start breeding your Froakie for you.

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
    Years
    Definitely, I am down to exchange eggs any time. If the eggs turns out to be a Cacnea I wont complain... If the egg has two babies and one sort of resembles cacnea that is ok too.. It can be any cacnea shaped pokemon as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Can you breed me a Jolly Rough Skin Gible in exchange for a 5IV Mild Chlorophyll Petillil?

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Should have both Froakie and Gible done by tonight.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Ok guys I have finished both of your Pokemon and they are ready for trade. I updated the first post with my FC so just add me there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Ok guys I have finished both of your Pokemon and they are ready for trade. I updated the first post with my FC so just add me there.
    Added you already. My FC is in my sig. Thanks!

Edit: Thank you for the gible! I'll post on your review thread soon.

Last edited:

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Just added two new Pokemon to the breeding list:

Impish Sturdy Skarmory - Brave Bird, Stealth Rocks
    Jolly Torrent Totodile - Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Crunch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back