• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mE SitEy

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
Years
  • My Sitey

new layout, new stuff and something else... http://pokexd.net, please visit. all comments and complaints are welcome(please don't complain about the banner, it's made with paint).
    Also anyone interested in helping by becoming a staff please pm me or email me.

ps. Rahul, if you're reading this then your layout's almost done...

Last edited by a moderator:

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I'm having a numerous ammount of problems with your layout.

1. Your layout is repeating itself (Two times to be exact)
    2. The navibars repeat five times in a row.
    3. And the layout doesnt look to nice. =/

Sorry about all the complaints toward your layout.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That actually looks really nice o.o;

A bit more content would be cool~ but otherwise looks like your site has a lot of potential ^^ Awesome layout, expandable menus implemented nicely, etc etc.

So, great job on your site =D At some point I remember this site as really unprofessional o.o; You've really pulled it around.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • i don't quite get what you're saying Cody but if you're using firefox and using a slow computer it might cause some problems. i'm trying to fix it... i know the layout looks horrible but it is made out of paint...
    thanks a lot paul^^

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Saniigo said:
    I'm having a numerous ammount of problems with your layout.

I don't see anything repeating. o_O;

And I quite like the layout, was it really made in paint? o_o
    And the only thing I don't like, is the text in the banner. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Saniigo said:
    I'm having a numerous ammount of problems with your layout.

I would disagree with all three of your points ;]

1 and 2 may only happen when it's loading. 3 is an opinion~ but you must not have too good of taste >O

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • every image in the layout is made in paint, including the banner so obviously it's no good. i used to have photosop but because i don't know how to use it i got really annoyed i cleaned my hard drive and burned the disk...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yep, always happy to help X3

But like I said, you did a really good job on the layout with just Paint~ Honestly I'm not sure how you pulled it off.

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    The layout do repeat in firefox. I've tried viewing it in IE and Opera and it's okay. You might want to look into that though, considering more and more people are using Firefox. Otherwise, it's a good layout, even more impressive considering it's made in MS Paint.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    MS Paint or not. A layout is a layout regardless of how it was made.
    But nice website!
    And photoshop is the best. You cant beat photoshop. And it isnt hard to use. Its just hard to become good at.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Heh, I did read this =D thanks alot.
    And the layout is really really cool conserdering it being done on Paint! But there is one problem. Sometimes it gets too messy for me on firefox for some reason but it's all okay with Opera and IE as Strider said. And I have got everything I need to make a banner do you want me to make it?

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I think you should edit the coding on the layout so its compatible with FireFox/Mozilla. Otherwise, its pretty good even though I complained about in my post above.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • meh, too lazy to cross them out... i think the reason it doesn't work with firefox too well is because it's heavily tabled. although none of the problem happened to me and i'm using firefox too 0_________________________________o

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
  • Umm you should make "pokemon" into "Pokemon", and get rid of Coronis' Rukario/Bonsly/Manyula/Munchlax/Manene sprites. (You know, those 4th gen ones).

But overall, 9/10.
    The layout is fine. I just care what's on the site :P

Back