• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meep~

Years
    Huzzah! Here I am, finally decided to get into a Pokemon community to better help my pokedex and possibly help others! I play white version, brought a decent number from soul silver to it as well, but not as much as I'd like. My interests are simple: Breeding, Trading, envying those who have the patience to find shiny Pokemon. About me: I'm from Massachusetts, I'm almost 23 years old, and I STILL love pokemon. My favorite is an all time classic, Charizard.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    is it a coincidence that your name the pokemon noob is somwhat similar to my pokemon online name itsmethenoob? LOL. anyway, welcome to PC! you can always find a trading partner over here if you know where to look. I'm not much for trading, sinply because I mainly use my emulator for my games. (my DS is hidden well: school first)

Charizard is... descent. I prefer Infernape over it though.

Years
    Hi! Thanks, I just made this name because when I looked at this forum and saw all these people with rare/shiny amazing EV pokemon and such I just felt like a noob, because I don't do any of that! I just play for fun, randomly run into shiny pokemon in the wild and enjoy the new versions, and like breeding. I hope to learn and absorb all this EV knowledge, because I'd like to make a nice pokemon team, and more so, have a shiny pokemon team.. That would just be awesome.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Don't worry about not having any shiny or ridiculously high EV critters. In all my years of playing the series, the only shinies I've seen have all been some variant of the Red Gyarados. Playing for fun - in my opinion - is the best way to play Pokemon, so don't let anyone else force you to do stuff you don't want to do! [/overzealous parent]

And on that note, welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll find lots to talk about in our many Pokemon-themed discussion boards. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames, and we'll happily answer them for you. Have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Huzzah! Here I am, finally decided to get into a Pokemon community to better help my pokedex and possibly help others! I play white version, brought a decent number from soul silver to it as well, but not as much as I'd like. My interests are simple: Breeding, Trading, envying those who have the patience to find shiny Pokemon. About me: I'm from Massachusetts, I'm almost 23 years old, and I STILL love pokemon. My favorite is an all time classic, Charizard.

Welcome to the forums! Pokédex? Try the trade corner - I think you'll find a lot of trades there. It'll help a lot - online has helped a lot when it comes to the Pokédex, no?

Have fun around the forums - and yes, I love Pokémon! Perhaps, forever?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hopefully PC's Trade Corner will definitely help you complete that Pokedex! :'DD .. I love Charizard too btw. ^^

Welcome aboard, read the rules, and have fun! :)

Back