• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet Corpsefire, he's kinda weird.

Corpsefire

I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
Years
  • Obviously my Username here is Corpsefire o.o it's an old Diablo reference :3

my Real name i s John -shudders-
    I'm 17 years old, turn 18 in about 3 months :mrgrin:
    if you cannot tell by the name and cute little "Male" Icon, I r Male.

I live in the desert region of Washington, yes we have a desert in the Evergreen state. It confused me too xD I technically don't have a career, seeing as I am 17 but I am learning how to use advanced C++ and I already have background in XML, HTML, LUA and of course Python.

I also speak a little bit of German and a lil bit of Spanish.
    If you can't tell my hobbies include Reading, writing, Language studies, vidya games, and cake. o_o

Er-- Really I only joined because I felt guilty that I was sitting here doing nothing and knowing the answers to a bunch of questions. Also I LOVE the layout and feel of this board. Very organized ^^

I have played Pokemon ever since I first got my hands on a GB. Been playing since PokeMon red xD

Last edited:

Corpsefire

Years
  • Hi! XD Don't worry, here at PC, all of us turn out to be weird in some fashion, so yeah. :(

And yay cake(even though I rarely eat it)! :D

Hehe, I rarely eat it too but everyone loves cake.
    =D

Currently trying to figure out Tile Molester for ROM editing and stuff.
    it's a pain D=

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Hi Corpsefire! *waves*

Welcome to the forum! I wish I could speak German - but I do like cake! :3

Hope you like it here!

Corpsefire

Years
  • Hi Corpsefire! *waves*

Welcome to the forum! I wish I could speak German - but I do like cake! :3

Hope you like it here!

-waves-

Thank ya =D

and German is alright, by German standards though my speech is that of a third grader XD
    Still need to take the next German class level

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heey, welcome to PokeCommunity, Corpsefire.
    (or maybe I should call you John..? even though it seems you dislike your name. xD; )

-waves-

Thank ya =D

and German is alright, by German standards though my speech is that of a third grader XD
    Still need to take the next German class level

XD; Everyone has to start somewhere, I suppose.

& I admit, the feel off this board is part of what made me join originally, too. That and some of the ROM hacking stuff looked interesting, even though I never actually got into it. >_>

Anyway.. hope you like it here!

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • lol hi ^^

I kinda started on the GBA generation though i started with Crystal. It was a decent start l o l.

Anyways welcome to PC John Corpsefire o/ 8D

And happy advanced 18th birthday !! (?)

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Hey thar. Welcome to PC. You do Lua? I've been trying to make Gmod SWEPs using Lua for ages :c

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I wasn't aware that Washington had a desert region either. XD; Thought it was all cold and rainy around that region, at least for the most part…

Glad to see you've decided to come out of hiding and participate, Corpsefire. Lurking around is one thing, but posting is an entirely different experience. Being part of the conversations, that's where the fun's at. o/

Oh, and we're all a bit different around here. I think you'll fit in just fine, little buddy. (b'')b

Corpsefire

Years
  • Heey, welcome to PokeCommunity, Corpsefire.
    (or maybe I should call you John..? even though it seems you dislike your name. xD; )

XD; Everyone has to start somewhere, I suppose.

& I admit, the feel off this board is part of what made me join originally, too. That and some of the ROM hacking stuff looked interesting, even though I never actually got into it. >_>

Anyway.. hope you like it here!

Either is fine xD I just dislike how common my name is =P
    Currently I am spriting and tile mapping but when I learn how to I'm going to be working on scripts etcetera.
    btw, anyone know how to edit the pallette for Icons?

lol hi ^^

I kinda started on the GBA generation though i started with Crystal. It was a decent start l o l.

Anyways welcome to PC John Corpsefire o/ 8D

And happy advanced 18th birthday !! (?)

Thank ya! =D
    I really enjoyed crystal, was one of the best. ^_^

Hey thar. Welcome to PC. You do Lua? I've been trying to make Gmod SWEPs using Lua for ages :c

Just light bits, I used to code a lot of World of Warcraft addons and the language every WoW addon is written in is LUA.

I wasn't aware that Washington had a desert region either. XD; Thought it was all cold and rainy around that region, at least for the most part…

Glad to see you've decided to come out of hiding and participate, Corpsefire. Lurking around is one thing, but posting is an entirely different experience. Being part of the conversations, that's where the fun's at. o/

Oh, and we're all a bit different around here. I think you'll fit in just fine, little buddy. (b'')b

Yes I'm rather enjoying the community! =D
    Though for now I'm gonna be a bit of a cave troll while I try to figure out this icon editing stuff :(

lol

Yay, buncha replies n_n

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
  • Obviously my Username here is Corpsefire o.o it's an old Diablo reference :3

my Real name i s John -shudders-
    I'm 17 years old, turn 18 in about 3 months :mrgrin:
    if you cannot tell by the name and cute little "Male" Icon, I r Male.

I live in the desert region of Washington, yes we have a desert in the Evergreen state. It confused me too xD I technically don't have a career, seeing as I am 17 but I am learning how to use advanced C++ and I already have background in XML, HTML, LUA and of course Python.

I also speak a little bit of German and a lil bit of Spanish.
    If you can't tell my hobbies include Reading, writing, Language studies, vidya games, and cake. o_o

Er-- Really I only joined because I felt guilty that I was sitting here doing nothing and knowing the answers to a bunch of questions. Also I LOVE the layout and feel of this board. Very organized ^^

I have played Pokemon ever since I first got my hands on a GB. Been playing since PokeMon red xD
    Welcome, and be sure to read the rules, and pay close attention!

Back