• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hey Guys, just have a few questions,
    hmm. first of, i haven't downloaded the demo yet so i have a few questions.

1. Is Mega Evolution permanent? or you can just activate it when fighting?
    2. If this mega evolution only activate when you're fighting. Is there any required special items like stones or a special device to get a mega evolution and is it consumable? or you just have to reach a certain level to get a mega evolution on a certain pokemon?
    3. Can all pokemon make mega evolution?
    4. Is Gengar in XY?
    5. What comes first in your mind when they add "you can sit on the bench"?
    6. What is Satoshi Taijiri's favorite pokemon?(from all Generations)
    7. Do you find me noob cause im asking too many questions?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I shall attempt to answer these questions, but sorry if I don't answer them well enough.

1. Mega Evolutions are not permanent. They appear during the battle and apparently are optional to activate in each battle.
    2. Your Pokémon must be holding it's mega stone (in the case of Blaziken and Lucario, Blazikenite and Lucarionite respectively). They are not consumable (I am assuming that by consumable you mean that you must find a new mega stone each time) as far as we know.
    3. Only specific Pokémon will have Mega Evolutions.
    4. We do not know yet.
    5. Benches! Benches! We can sit on benches! Screw mega evolutions, sitting on benches will get Nintendo the big bucks! They should create a Pokémon game where the point of the game would be to sit on benches! Who wouldn't spend $40 on that game?
    6. I honestly do not know. I think one is Victini but I am not sure.
    7. No, you are not a noob for asking these questions, at least in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hey there, Mega Evolutions may be discussed in this thread here. You may get more answers to your questions there buddy. Have a nice day!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back