• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega-Evolution Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

27thColt

The Collector
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    I,am not very good when it comes to spriting. I've done a few revamps -- thanks to The Cave of Dragonflies -- but that's it. I've seen some of those guides about how to draw nice lines,how to shade,and others. However,I never really was the patient one to read it. I just wanted to draw. I had an idea of making Mega-Blaziken. Well I just based the sprite off of Blaziken's B2 and W2 sprite. For somewhat of a noob like me,I think I did well. More or less. You can improve them,or criticize them. But do NOT post or use them somewhere else without credit!

Mega-Blaziken
    CsU0Dvc.png
    c3bHe9Q.png

Comments:Maybe it's just me,but I think the red is a little off. I was first thinking of doing a more "reddish" skin color than Blaziken's,but I decided to just use the skin color in the end. But the skin color of Mega-Blaziken's still looks weird.

Mega Lucario
    pXITLOy.png
    clQ0lSN.png

Comments:
    Ok,too be honest,this sprite was surprisingly easy to make. Although I think I could've added more,I couldn't see anything to add.

Mega-Mewtwo
    Xivr9Oq.png
    tfBSEuv.png

Comments:
    Okay,we've all hated him,let's be honest. But now,not as much,because he is part of a fresh new idea:Mega Evolutions. I decided to change the color from purple to a purplish/pinkish. It doesn't look bad on Mega Mewtwo but,when I asked my sister on her comments,she said his "head-tail" looks ugly. I looked at Mega-Mewtwo for awhile,and decided that the "head-tail" should go smaller the longer it goes,just like in the Sugimori artwork. However,it still looks ugly.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You're going to need 4 sprites to have a showcase, so I'll give ya some time. You might need to have more scratching involved otherwise it might be too related to fusions/recolours/edits.

27thColt

The Collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Oh srry Logie,well you can delete or whatever,I just really wanted to see your guys' opinions. I may make another thread with more content sometime in the future,but really Im not a good of a pixel artist sooo...do whatever you want with this thread!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2022
    Good start ! Still seem like the original sprites a bit ..

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Yeah you still don't have 4 scratch sprites, so I'm going to go ahead and close this one.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back