• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Mega Evolutions not changing Ability properly?

Years
    • He/Him and They/Them
    • Canada
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I'm making a custom Mega Evolution for Sunflora that has the ability Drought. However, when I Mega Evolve the Sunflora, it isn't activating sunlight, and using a plugin that I have installed, I saw that technically, the Sunflora is still using the ability Chlorophyll. Any ideas on why?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm making a custom Mega Evolution for Sunflora that has the ability Drought. However, when I Mega Evolve the Sunflora, it isn't activating sunlight, and using a plugin that I have installed, I saw that technically, the Sunflora is still using the ability Chlorophyll. Any ideas on why?
    Which plugin? if it's DBK, that got an update the other day involving that.
    Mind that I'm not sure if it's a DBK issue or a plugin interaction that caused it.

Back