• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega pokemon overpowered?

Ashandarei

Siswai Aman
    Years
    Mega Pokemon are incredibly powerful to the point where I personally believe the stones will be given the soul dew treatment. They make absurdly good clean up sweepers as you aren't penalized for going mega and the stat increases you get make switching anything in safely nigh on impossible and they just completely take over the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Smogon saying that a certain Pokemon is banned means nothing. It's still allowed everywhere but Smogon servers. You do realize that, right?

Anyway, they are extremely powerful, but they can be defeated. Gengar is especially deadly.

Yeah, but that's the only thing that it has a chance to be banned from. It's already fact that you're allowed one per team in standard play. It would be a lost cause to talk about that now, it is already set in stone that they're allowed. I'm specifically talking about these tiers and not what is actually allowed in normal play. Still, I could have worded it better.

Back