• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yeah...I wasn't completely happy with how Kithada turned out. It didn't help I chose an insanely hard pose :\ But thanks DP, I'm glad you like em! And oh yeah...Check out the first post on Page 1 to see everything I've done. Everytime I finish 6 new sprites, I tweak the "sheets" and line up evolutions, starters, legendaries, etc. The final goal is to create an entire FakeDex, complete with starters, legendaries, the whole works. I believe I have 5 rows, with 6 in each row so...thats 30, plus the two I'm about to post, and another 3 finished that aren't included in the sheets yet. That's 35...with 36 very close to completion.

Right...here's the two new ones. Casect and Neprakin. As you can see, Neprakin is the middle evolution of Neptuna & Nepscania. As of now, those three are my water starters. Casect is Sectiflap's pre-evolution. Check em out and drop me comments! ;)

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Thanks Kagome. I appreciate it :D

Well...The 36th got finished earlier than I expected. It's my first attempt at a rock type, so I'd love to hear some comments on it.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Also, Graplore makes six more sprites, so you guys know what that means! Updated sheets...all posted below.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Comments appreciated! :P

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Funny you should ask. Yes, I have considered it. And I recieve constant requests from Rom Hackers to use my work, but up to this point I have declined them all. I put hours upon hours into these sprites, and I don't really want just anyone to use them, especially if their game is going to end up being lame. And truth is, I'm hardcore paranoid of getting these stolen as well. Now I think I will just wait until I have finished the whole MegaDex before I pursue putting them into a game. And I am no hacker myself, so it would most likely end up being a joint effort. Anywho, thanks for the continued support DP. And I'd still like to hear some more C&C.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well. When the time comes and I'm ready to put them in a game, I'll get back to you DP. For now my focus is on the sprites ;)

And here are two more!

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Comments appreciated! :D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Corcyro & Nepscania...still two of my favorites as well :P

Alrighty well...I have a new evolution to release here tonight. I'm not exactly sure but...I know Themiscyra was one of my first 5 sprites, and I finally got around to finishing his evolution. Check it out below.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0

Also, I'm still looking for comments on yesterday's releases.

Megafuz Sprites V1.0
    Megafuz Sprites V1.0

As always, comments appreciated.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Thanks Valdorath :D However...

I regret to inform everyone that the MegaDex project is temporarily suspended to the public. There are several factors contributing to my decision. A) I am extremely busy right now. With work, school, cross country, etc, it doesn't leave much free time to sprite. B) It makes no sense when I see recolors and fusions getting more attention than quality scratch sprites. It is a serious problem here in the HotS, and it's just rediculous. I will continue working on this project behind the scenes, and perhaps someday I will return with a lot of new material to show. I want to thank the select few that gave me continued support for the few months I've worked on these(you know who you are). I will continue to check up on the HotS and leave comments, and hopefully some talented spriters can pump some life into this place. If a mod could please close this thread, I would greatly appreciate it. :'(

Back