• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Megaman: PET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
    Ok thanks ill give you some info about the towns
    and tommorow I will show screens of most towns.
    Descriptions
    ------------
    Tech Town:
    It is home to the first gym. It is also where the SGS (street gambling sindicate) is.
    This is were you have your first encounter with Dex (replacing wally).
    He wants to confront the Tech Town leader for an undecided reason. But you and his father stop him. You later help him become stronger... (In ACDC)
    This town is very Advanced in technology but not as much as Dentex.

ACDC Town:
    This is home to many places such as the ACDC Lab where your father has discovered
    a new chip that will revolutionize net battling.
    It is also home to the legendary ACDC gym... Many secrets surround that gym.
    It is also home to The Net City server.
    It is one of the most advanced towns.

URL City:
    This town is huge! This is were you have your first encounter with Grave. A dark and evil team.
    This is where The First ever Navi was created. It is also home to one of the toughest gyms yet.
    Also the URL crystal is here.

ERROR 404 town:
    This town is in ruins thanks to Grave. All that is left here is 2 buildings...
    #1 Curry and The Gym.

Apollo Town:
    This is were the first rocket was sent to the moon.
    It is near a Volcano where Grave has a master plan...
    It is home to The last Gym in the sector of DataXX.
    There is much volcanic ash here.

EDIT : Im sorry shadow but ive got a plan for what im going to do with souls and so on. Oh and torch man is the english anme for fireman.

Last edited:

shadow2810

dark angel
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2005
    well, never mind
    i have a question
    Will Gospel , Sere , Alpha , and Slur ( if u have watch Stream serie ) appear in this game ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2005
    YES!!!!Megaman is my most favorite anime/game.You should make Colonel and his netop Baryl or Barrel to be like the champions in this game.And put FCR known as Forte-cross-Rockman or Forte soul in the game.
    Good Luck!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
    Thanks im sorry but i have other plans for souls and so on and I may consider the colonel idea. Oh and seeing as ive been getting some messages asking for a beta ive decided on this.
    DO NOT ASK FOR A BETA YOU WILL BE IGNORED! THE BETA WILL BE RELEASED ONCE ITS READY NOT WHEN SOMEONE SENDS ME 10 PM's BEGGING FOR IT!

That is all...

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
    Hmm I was considering using non poke style sprites...
    But if I use poke styled it would take long to make them.
    So I think ill just use ones from Battle network.
    Anyone against that?

Duke Leto Atreides

Retired Gammer
    Years
    Mettaur Village, and if you need any help just ask, I'm a gammer and I've played ever single MMBN game to come out, won 'em too, so I might be able to help with any ideas you might need.

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
    Ok thanks... what I need help with is the following:
    - Getting the program Unlz Gba
    - With trainer sprites (im trying to make them but i can only make a few a day)
    - I also need some ideas for a sub title for the game (if there shouldnt be one just say)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back