• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Sprite Edits

Mechajoseph

Lovesick Loser
Years
  • Hey guys! I made a simple Bass Recolor, but I got bored and decided to make him a sword handle on his back, and then I added Megaman's Head. I then decided to change the hair! Any way this is the end product:
    Megaman Sprite Edits
    Any way, I got bored and decided, if you want to see a megaman sprite fusion/recolor/edit, tell me, and I'll do my best! Also, any tips on how I can improve this one, or any other sprite I post would be appreciated!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    hair isnt really in the same style as the sprite
    oh well
    not bad

Mechajoseph

Lovesick Loser
    Years
  • I din't know, I just got kinda bored so I decided to make the hair different. I recolored Bass with megaman's pallete, and gave him MM's helmet,and, wow, that's all I have to say. It looks bizzarely like X in armor, here's a picture of my new one next to armor x:
    Megaman Sprite Edits

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Well, nice sprites! Try fusing SNES Gutsman (from Arcade Games) and SNES Shademan (from MM7/Arcade Games)... ^_^

Back