• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman

(sigh) Doesn't anybody like THE ORIGINAL Mega Man anymore?

Megaman

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    The original Mega Man was awesome!! XD I love everything about Mega Man, especially the SNES games. Not sure where you could learn how to draw EXE though. :\

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    no it don't...it pwns,but not as much as others.....have you even played the others?....I don't mean to come off rude,but I hate it when people come of saying it's better than the X or original series.......

Air Hammer

Canadian Bacon
    Years
    Huge MegaMan fan right here.

I have many of the games, including the two collections. (original and X)

I never really got into the Battle Network games, but I do have Network Transmission, and it's great.

Legends I have never really bothered with though. I haven't played the Zero series yet either.

enyce

banned
    Years
    I had started a megaman fan club no one bothered. LOL

But, I dont like battle network. It sucks in my opinion. I do like the newly released powered up. But i have to buy another one because my first copy. Has been destroyed. Thats alright though, im getting some money on friday. Ill be able to buy another one

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, Megaman 2 pwned. 'Nuff said. XD I WAS a Megaman fan, then well lost interest. I'm more of an old school fan, now sweeties. X3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Old school Megaman is awesome, yes... but actually Rockman.EXE (Megaman NT Warrior) was what got me into it... I mean really into it, back in 2003.
    Before that I'd played some of the older games, but .EXE is by far my favorite.
    I've played alot of the games for it, and I've seen multiple japanese and english episodes for the anime... <3

As for drawing him, I did it a couple of years ago...and surprisingly it turned out good. ^^;

There no place where you can 'learn to draw him' really, you just have to look at a picture of him and try your best.
    Thats all I did...

Megaman

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Princess Peach said:
    Sweeties, Megaman 2 pwned. 'Nuff said. XD I WAS a Megaman fan, then well lost interest. I'm more of an old school fan, now sweeties. X3

Don't blame you. In my opinion, old school MegaMan stuff pwns the new EXE crap. Well...I actually think they did a good job trying to update the series and keep up with the times. But still...nothing will beat MegaMan of back in the day. XD

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    X series is the best series except all the stupid girlies e.g Alia, platte etc. I have only played Megaman X1 to X3 I wanna play Megaman X5, I reached the end of Megaman Battle network 1 to 5, and Megaman 1 to 6 are the stupidest megaman games (black and white ones) and also look at megaman's face. There must be a website from where can I learn to draw Megaman EXE, look these are drawing tutorials:
    View attachment 32721 View attachment 32722
    View attachment 32723

Last edited:
    Years
    Charizard EX said:
    X series is the best series except all the stupid girlies e.g Alia, platte etc. I have only played Megaman X1 to X3 I wanna play Megaman X5, I reached the end of Megaman Battle network 1 to 5, and Megaman 1 to 6 are the stupidest megaman games (black and white ones) and also look at megaman's face. There must be a website from where can I learn to draw Megaman EXE, look these are drawing tutorials:
    View attachment 32721 View attachment 32722
    View attachment 32723
    Have you thought about trying out the Mega Man X Collection? That collection has the first 6 X games from the first 3 on the SNES to 4-6 on the PlayStation.

That and Mega Man Anniversary Collection are must owns for any old school Mega Man fan.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Hey Megaman fanz!
    Please join megamanfanz.smfforfree.com. I am the administrator of the site. It is brand new so I don't have much members that's why I am inviting you.

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Hello everyone! This is Alilatias, hailing from Serebii's Megaman (Rockman) Club! I came here to see what the Pokemon/Rockman community here was like. I tend to use Japanese names rather than English names, so if alot of people have a problem with that, then I'll begin using the English names instead.

I've officialy only played the EXE series, but I have played the Zero and the Classic series as well at a friend's house. So as some of you might already tell, that really means I like the EXE series the most, but that really isn't saying anything since it's the only Rockman series which games I've owned and played.

Trying to draw Rockman.EXE? I know a friend who tried doing that at school in Art Class a year ago, and was rather sucessful... To an extent. He drew a fight scene between CrossFusion Rockman.EXE and Forte.EXE, with all these flames in the background and such... And submitted it to the weekly Art contest at school... And lost to someone who drew a picture of Pikachu with a chainsaw, which was very unexpected. The art contest went by a voting system, so no wonder he lost. Who wouldn't like a Pikachu with a chainsaw?

Going off-topic there... I really can't offer you any advice on drawing Rockman.EXE. All I have to say is this: Good luck.

Back