• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meh... -nervous-

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    Again, I freeze up when I join a forum... :/

Anyway, I'm Milos, though you can call me Sean (IRL Name). I've liked Pokemon since I was seven or eight, and this forum looks really cool. Also, I am not any sort of amateur with forums, since I am part of Pe2K (Under the same username... ^^) And well.... that's all I can think of saying as an introduction.

-remembers something- I hope to fit in here as well as I do at Pe2K. ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Sean!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Alo, have fun and follow them rules~ XD Look who's talking.... anyways, I'm Jae and ya can give me a PM if you want to be friends ^^

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me to be friend's
    So make sure to read the rules
    And enjoy your stay here!

Anime_girl78^^

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC :) Hope you enjoy your time here ^^ I'm sure you'll fit in if your nice and follow the rules ^^ Everything will be just fine then.

Back