• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Recruitment Thread

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Job offers:
    1. Pokemon Sky Blue / RMXP
    2. Pkmn RPG
    3. Fakemon Spriters(no mixes!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Ok. I'm making a new pokemon game which has no name yet lol :). I need Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Co-Storyliner, Idea Thinker, Trainer/Gym Designer, and just help :P.

FEATURES
    - 100 New Pokemons. OR All New Pokemons! :O
    - Better Pokedex Design, Pokemon Menu, Trainer Card, And Others.
    - New Region. (Currently no name)
    - more than 30 towns, cities, dungeons, etc.
    - Fishing System, Season (Time) System, Weather, Bycicle, more.

More info on other post on the idea forum. Please i need help :(

Last edited:

Philip77

Intermediate Trainer
    Years
    Ok. I'm making a new pokemon game which has no name yet lol :). I need Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Co-Storyliner, Idea Thinker, Trainer/Gym Designer, and just help :P.

FEATURES
    - 100 New Pokemons. OR All New Pokemons! :O
    - Better Pokedex Design, Pokemon Menu, Trainer Card, And Others.
    - New Region. (Currently no name)
    - more than 30 towns, cities, dungeons, etc.
    - Fishing System, Season (Time) System, Weather, Bycicle, more.

More on other post in idea forum.
    If you want to apply (please :( :P) go to my forums and go to application section.
    I'll help Script, and write more on the story line. I sent you a Private Message for details.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    k cool :) thx alot! your rock! (The message was to short :P so i had to think of something)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    ok we need mappers,scripters,thinkers,spriters,trainer designers, eveyrhthing!!! please help!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok thanks yuoaman :) but i'm mostly looking for spriters but i still need atleast one mapper.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    1. Name of game / Program: Pokemon Zirconia
    2. Type of game: PKMN RPG
    3. What you're looking for: Spriter capable of making scratch sprites.
    4.No examples yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    i need spritters, mappers, scripters, thinkers, writers, and character designers. My game is new and i need alot of help. plz! My game doesnt have a name right now so yeah. plz help thx!

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Okay, I need some members who can help with the following;

Program using RPG maker XP (for betas etc),
    Spriters (for all, pokemon, trainers etc)
    Mappers, (who can craete good FR/LG towns and new customs like day/night modes, snow towns etc.)
    Writters (people who can write various information),
    Concepters (for pokemon twons etc).

We have started to make this game since febuary and we have alot of sprites, ideas, and concepts already made.

The game will be called Pokemon: Inferno & Hydro, and will be released as a offline version and then after there will be an online version.

The development is going good, we have loads of people contributing to the game.

If you are intrested in anything above or you have any questions please PM, also note I don't use MSN so PM is the only method please.

MisterTdK

Game Maniak
    Years
    Game: Pokemon Prax (need another name
    Progam: RM2K3
    Job's needed: Someone who makes me some systems
    Screens: in attachment

if you want the job pm me

Last edited:

Lugia1010

Pokémaniac
    Years
    Hey there everyone!

So I am writing that I want to join your project...
    Let me tell you a bit about my former 'career' as Pokémon Game Developer.

I already started my first Pokémon game with the rm2k in 2002. Due to the fact of no R/S being released so far in Europe I used some self-ripped G/S/C Charsets and Chipsets. Now those where my first experiences. I learned the basics (by myself!): How to rip graphics, how to make them compatibel with the RPG-Maker, how to map in Pokémon style, etc.
    My game was based on my friend's story 'Pokémon Legends'.

When the new Pokémon editions R/S where released I actually saw no point in keeping to work with the outdated G/S/C resources and besides this I wasn't satisfied with my first maps anymore, etc.
    So I started a new project with R/S resources. Same story. While I was working on the game FR/LF where released here. I decided to keep the old maps in R/S graphics but add Johto and Kanto as well, both based on FR/LF resources. At this time it was already sure that Emerald was going to be released some day so I wrote down my final decision:

' My game will include 4 continents: Izmak (my own! In R/S graphics), Johto (Modified FR/LF), Hoenn (Emerald graphics) and Kanto (FR/LF graphics). '

All necessary resources where ready to be used and I had already mapped Izmak, Kanto and parts of Johto unti day X... Day X? Yes!
    From 2002 to Day X (one month ago) I had done so much work and put incredible effort in this project when my harddrive stopped working. OK, I had a back-up CD with most of the data. So no problem I thought. But the nice back-up CD had some scratches... my computer couldn't read the CD anymore.
    You can imagine what that mean? 4 years of work for... actually nothing

In the evening of this day I made a decision: 'I will never ever make a Pokémon game again nor will I ever help developing one again.'
    Well, that decision didn't last that long as you can see... I think it all has gotten too much part of my life! I think you guys understand this!

So you might know now why I post here and request to be a co-worker. As you can imagine I have worked on own projects for almost 4 years I really do have a lot of experience.

My abilities:

- Ripping any kind of resources (as well music!)
    - Mapping
    - Writing dialoges
    - Promoting the game
    - Also translating the finished version into German!

Feel free to ask for more things. I'd say I can do anything but scripting very well, though I am currently learning this as well.

What should the team I join be like?
    Please note that you don't need to be exactly like this! But you should at least be heading in this direction!

- The team should be experienced, too
    - No little kids who want to make their own Pokémon game but don't know how all this works (I was one of them, too but I learned everything I needed!)
    - Be friendly and open!
    - It does not matter what language you speak as long as you speak English or German, too

I'll reserve my right not to join a team though they are like the team I described above. For example when I have a bad feeling about them
    So if you are interested in cooperating with me you can choose:

- Send me PM
    - Add me on MSN
    - Add me on ICQ
    - Post in this thread if I am not online

ICQ and MSN addy are both given in my public profile!
    Hit me on one of those, too if you want to see some work I've done. Well, I don't have anything I once produced but I'll make something by request

Dear mods, please do not close this thread. It's important for me to find new work! If you don't agree with something in this thread change it or send me a PM to make me change it!

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    Name of game / Program
    (Under Progress) / RMXP

Type of game
    A Pokémon RPG.

What you're looking for?
    Scripters, mapper, spriters... etc. All that you think you can support the game development with ^__^;;

Examples of your work
    Old Screenshots... but whatever ^^;;

Not working battle system >_>.

The startmenu. I think about not having pokégear. But idk...

The starter Town; Zayetown. Note*: Gary won't be there in the game. O_o He is there to test new things like battles and stuff while I make the game.

How to Contact:
    Visit our forum and post: Project PokéStar Forum
    Add me to MSN or email me: [email protected]
    Or Pm me here - However I might not answer o.o;;

mario12

Beginning Rpgmaker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2008
    1. Name of game / Program: Pokemon A Heroe's Legacy
    3. What you're looking for: Scripters,spriters,Beta Testers,Tileset maker,
    4. Examples of your work (4 screenshots):

(Ps. If you want to help Pm me or if you have msn mesenger add me.)

Last edited:

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    Pokemon: Jewel.

Pokemon: Jewel.

and here are some ideas i drew for pokemon (custom)

members thats needed

thanks in advance

-brendan mc ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Before I say anything, just yesterday, Flameguru handed down the Metallic Silver Project to me since he has given up on it. And I can see why. The scripts need to be fixed (can't even make screenshots due to the fact that the game crashes shortly after the title).

1. Name of game / Program: Metallic Silver
    3. What you're looking for: A scripter or two willing to take up the task of working on tidying the scripts and such, maybe a mapper/spriter and anyone willing to help me with this task.
    4. I can't even playtest the game due to the craziness of the scripts, so please don't get too annoyed at me.

To contact me: pm/ MSN: [email protected]

Back