• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meowy's Flash Animations

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Meowy's Flash Animations

Hey all I am once again back! I know I'm a very unstable cat when it comes to activity, but I am doing my best to stay as active as feliny possible. Oh, and I have adorned the nickname 'Meowy' from other sites if you were wondering. So yeah, call me Meowy if you want.

Anyways, my brother gave me Flash last week as a gift for starting college (OMG it's still a blow to my head!!) and I have been doing almost nothing but animating! lol

I will admit that I am not great at it but I'm still a beginner. I'll improve over time as I make more and more animations (also when I get a tablet). Just take note that for now, I ma using the touch pad on my mactop. So yeah. Anyways, here is what I have so far:

#1 - Deathspector and RocketMeowth : This was inspired years ago after I read one of DS's stories. It was so good that this came to mind. XD
    #2 - The thread banner up top. I aint linking it because it's up there and you can see it. XD
    #3 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team 9 Lives to the Rescue! advertisement : Currently this is my big project I'm working on. I'm not proud of this because it doesn't look good at all. the moon looks like an asteroid and the Meote in it (my character) doesn't look as cute as she should.
    #4 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team 9 Lives to the Resuce! opening sequence (not completed) : Yes I know it's fast. I'll slow it down once I complete it. Anyways, I've spent close to eight hours on this so far. I hope to finish it by Sunday or at the latest, Friday of next week.​

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team 9 Lives to the Rescue! ~the series~

This is based off my popular fanfic (popular at PE2K) PMD: T9LttR. That means that the main character is in fact me as a fakemon I made, and that there will also be some members of PE2K in it as well. There will be some characters made specifically for the series so I'll explain them as they are made. Each episode will take a hella long time to make, but they'll be worth it in the end (I hope)!

There will be NO sound or music only because I am still new and have no clue how to do any of that. Also because I am unable to upload to YouTube since my Flash doesnt offer any save type that YouTube uploads. =-.-=

Pokemon In The Opening Sequence
    *in order of appearance*

RocketMeote (Meote) [me]
    U-Ray (Eevee)
    Neo (Pikachu0 [Neo Pikachu]
    Harry (Bulbasaur) [HarryKim]
    Ryu (Salamence)
    Pidge (Pidgeot) [Pidgeot99]
    Henry (Skitty)
    Din (Umbreon)
    Megumi (Vaporeon) [Megumi]
    Amp (Pichu) [Amplified Pikachu]
    Katori (Larvitar) [Tyranitar_Trainer]
    Kettikore (Shinx)
    Sledge (Gible)
    Mercury (Typhlosion)
    Ko-Gasu (Typhlosion)
    Jack (Absol) [Lileppricon]
    Chevron (Cranidos)
    Mike (Arcanine) [Loyal Arcanine]
    Rillian (Manectric) [Rillian]
    Josh (Charmadner) [Smurf]
    Khold (Mr. Mime) [Khold]
    Chess (Gallade)
    Des (Flareon)
    Lari (Delkatty)

And so far that's all I have. I may end it with just those characters being in it but I don't know. I'm still thinking. xD

=^^= Nya

Years
    Great work so far! I found the first animation extremely random though.:laugh: I'm looking forward to the finished product;)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Been a while since I've been in this area but look what I found! A Flash animation thread!
    My only suggestion is to slow down certain parts. Some need it for the feeling and some need it for me to be able to read @_@

Good though

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Been a while since I've been in this area but look what I found! A Flash animation thread!
    My only suggestion is to slow down certain parts. Some need it for the feeling and some need it for me to be able to read @_@

Good though
    lol, I know what cha mean about slowing it down. I plan on slowing down the opening sequence I'm working on once I complete it. That way I can get everything done and not waste time fiddling with what looks good faster or slower. lol

Anyways, I have completed even more of the opening sequence. The part I'm at won't take me very long since it's just still images popping in and what not. I am however getting very close to the completion of it! (YAY) All I need to do is put in the orbs, put in a character that was in the story but never made an appearance (except in flashbacks) because the story never got far enough, as well as Chaos. I am not yet sure if there will be any more to it. I'll figure out though when I get much closer to the end of it.

Click this to view.
    (and yes I know it doesn't start from the beginning. Not sure why yet.)​

As you can see, two segments in it have yet to even be "animated" so to speak. That's my character jumping and the "black" backed Typhlosion swinging his arm up to create a protective barrier to block the flamethrower. I didn't complete those yet so I could get everything else done. So don't worry, they won't be left like that.

You'll also see that I started coloring it in towards the end when all the characters are popping in (well not all of them). I am gonna color the rest of it as well. So again, don't worry. lol

=^^= Nya

EDIT:

For those of you wondering about the 'black backed Typhlosion' in the animation, that's Mercury. He's the "evil" Typhlosion in my story and he's rivlas with Ko-Gasu who is a normal Typhlosion. So yeah, that should answer any questions about him. lol

=^^= Nya

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Well, in honor of my story becoming a series, I went to Freewebs and made a site just for PMD! It resembles the Archival that was in the short, "Revival of the Black Sun" edition that I never finished. I figured it was a great idea and I decided to bring it to life (so to speak).

It's going to be very long, possibly containing over 30 sections of detailed information on everything that is in the PMD story and series. I have virtually nothing done yet seeing as I JUST made it, but that will be fixed as the many weeks go by.

https://team9lives.webs.com/

I hope you guys enjoy it as I continue to add to it.

I've also made a brand new cast of characters for the series like U-Ray, Des and Din. These however are all Pikachu. Don't ask me where I got the idea for them... I just figured Pikachu to fit this idea rather well.

The Tribal Pikachu

Click to view.
    (That's all I have drawn so far)

Here are the positions as well as the Pikachu that have them:

Leader: Nundoe (m)
    Hunter: Sunter (m), Snear (m), Kentin (m), Ollenii (m)
    Lookouts: Panlie (f), Certil (f), Deosh (f), Wergo (m)
    Teachers: Attan (f), Versot (m), Xellcrow (m)

Those are the Pikachu (not including their young) that are in the Tribal Pikachu. Now, some information on them.

The Tribal Pikachu is a group of Pikachu who have stayed native while everyone else went to towns and cities. They tend to be stronger then other Pokemon because of the fact that they must fight to live every day. The strange markings that cover their bodies is there from birth. They believe that these markings were a gift from Pikunduh, the Pikachu god, because the Tribal Pikachu stayed native. They have no other way of explaining them.

In this tribe, females have a lower role. They are only placed as lookouts, not once stepping paw into the field to hunt. Though they possess great patience and enthusiasm, it's against tribal honor for them to leave the nest. They still have their duty to the babies they are looking out for when on duty.

The Tribal Pikachu can be found out in Backtrack Forest. A place filled with Pokemon that suffered some type of disease at birth and never gained the qualities of "evolved" Pokemon. They act savage and cannot speak (like Mercury's partner Perio). Though the Tribal Pikachu can talk and act as a single unit, they stay in this forest because it gives them a challenge.

So there ya have it. The Tribal Pikachu. There is only one tribe and no, Pikunduh will never be in the series aside from being mentioned. Pikunduh isn't real when it comes to the gods of the series. He's there for belief purposes only.

What do you guys think of the ones up and of the idea?

=^^= Nya

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Thank you very much!

I've been really busy with college, so I haven't been able to get much done lately in terms of animating. However I just recently got some time (finished projects) and I worked a bit more on the opening sequence to my PMD series. Here:

That isn't even the recent one. I have even more done to it then what's in that one. I'm just currently too lazy to upload it for you guys. xD

Oh and to answer any future questions, the head towards the end belongs to a character that's 100% mine. His name is Chaos and he is an evil dragon that did some pretty nasty things.

Oh and I have also created a few new positions in the Tribal Pikachu as well as Pikachu that are in them.

The Kits

Ulanni (f)
    Vixstar (m)
    Qwoll (m)
    Gardentea (f)
    Itornja (f)
    Cavertiss (m)
    Svaill (m)

New Positions

Daycare: Gaile (f), Mendell (m), Zattrack (m), Foptrue (f), Devvtiyl (m)
    Medical: Leafye (f), Ulandii (f), Ramocer (f), Yenbat (f)
    Ritual: Ministro (m)

So far that's a lot of Pikachu. XD
    That may probably do it for the older Pikachu. However, I may create seven more younger ones as well as some that are in training. I dunno. It pretty much depends on the designs on their bodies and how many I can create without repeating anything or making some similar.

=^^= Nya

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Well its been a while since I posted here. I've been very busy with college and what not so yeah. Anyways, I've been working very hard on the first episode of my PMD series. Take a look at it so far:

Clicketh to view!!

Now I know the first two mouth sequences aren't good. I was actually experimenting with the third one to get syllables in it and well, IT WORKED! I am very proud of that part in the animation so far. I'm going to try and do that from now on even though it takes a long time to do. lol

Please comment on this and tell me what you think. Especially on the third mouth sequence. I really want crits/comments on that.

=^^= Nya

Back