• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mercy's Trade Thread!!

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
    Years
    Absol 271/394/155/164/155/249 Adamant
    Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Shadow Claw/Sucker Punch'

For

Can offer:
    Lucario
    31/31/23/30/29/31
    252spA, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Shadow Ball
    -Vacuum Wave.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm interested in these 2 events.

World09 Weavile with Jolly nature UT
    Space C Deoxys with Lax nature UT

Check my thread to see if there are any other events or shinies you'd like for them. I can clone those 2 and send the originals back to you so you wouldn't lose them.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Do you have any shiny legends/pokemon with good IV's?

Everyone,i now put in a new code in my AR to check pokemons IV's...If you need me to check your pokemons IV's,pm me!Or post here!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Mercy I'm interested in the shiny raikou (Timid), shiny Squirtle (Quiet), and shiny sneasle (Jolly) all UT. If you are looking for shiny legendaries, would you trade them for a shiny UT Serious Plat. Giratina?

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Mercy I'm interested in the shiny raikou (Timid), shiny Squirtle (Quiet), and shiny sneasle (Jolly) all UT. If you are looking for shiny legendaries, would you trade them for a shiny UT Serious Plat. Giratina?

Sure,i'll trade them for you..Btw..Sneasel has bad IV's.. e.e

can i get your shiny palkia for my shiny evd electivire

Sure

Back