• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merfyz Trade Thread

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Merfyz Shiny's & More

Closed! Check out my new and improved thread!

Last edited:

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    I have Snivy and Jynx.
    Would you be willing to trade for a Growlithe and a Kabuto?

I have some Generation 1 pokemon, including all starters I'd be willing to work out trades for.

You can view my list of everything I am currently offering on my trade thread. (Sig)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    BUMP, many new shinies, and i no longer need snivy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    What would you like for your Darkrai? I have a shiny Nidoking if you're still looking for that. I also have shiny UT Moltres, shiny UT Mewtwo, and shiny UT Deoxys I can if you're interested in one of those.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    What would you like for your Darkrai? I have a shiny Nidoking if you're still looking for that. I also have shiny UT Moltres, shiny UT Mewtwo, and shiny UT Deoxys I can if you're interested in one of those.

A shiny nidoking isn't worth a darkrai, that pokemon is crazy hard to find legit. You give me shiny nidoking and shiny moltres and you have a deal. Because i had to trade to of my shinies to get this darn pokemon.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Well we're already making the Charizard/Rayquaza trade, but I want these three too:

"pidgeot shiny lvl 100
    scizor shiny lvl 100
    arcainine shiny lvl 100"

I'll give you ANYTHING I have for these three. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    A shiny nidoking isn't worth a darkrai, that pokemon is crazy hard to find legit. You give me shiny nidoking and shiny moltres and you have a deal. Because i had to trade to of my shinies to get this darn pokemon.

That's fine with me. When would you like to trade?

Back