• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Pokemas & Hello!

pokefangrrl

Shiny Pokemon Lover
Years
  • Adult Pokemon fan here that is looking to make some new friends to chat and trade with. I'm not really into battling except for the trainers/gym leaders in the games. I don't know a lot about breeding but hoping to learn to better my pokes and help others out to get the abilities/natures they want. I really love going onto the Pokemon Global Link and visiting the Dream World.

:cheeky: May you have a Pokerus filled Holiday! :cheeky:

Years
  • Hi there pokefangrrl. Welcome to PC. I'm an adult Pokémon fan as well. Just bought Black last week and have been loving the Dream World function of the game. I'm not into battling myself at the moment (hey I just started the game) but would love to trade in the future. If you want to chat, be sure to check out the IRC channel! I'm on there a lot but don't pay much attention so I just randomly jump in conversations from time to time.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, another adult Pokemon fan here! And welcome to PC! I can't really get on wi-fi at the moment, and I'm kind of out of the loop as far as the fifth generation but I do hopoe you enjoy your time on our site! Definitely check out the Wi-fi section if you're into trading; there's usually always some good trade shops and offers there... I was on there quite a bit back in the days of D/P/Pt.

Well, I hope to see you around the site, and be sure to have fun during your stay here!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there fangrrl, welcome to PC! AND A MERRY POKEMAS TO YOU TOO!

If it's other adult fans you're looking to connect with then you won't be disappointed. There are plenty of us here, I'd say about as many as there are younger people :) so you're in very good company and you've chosen the right place to come hang out!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around! Feel free to VM me any time if you need anything :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Adult Pokemon fan here that is looking to make some new friends to chat and trade with. I'm not really into battling except for the trainers/gym leaders in the games. I don't know a lot about breeding but hoping to learn to better my pokes and help others out to get the abilities/natures they want. I really love going onto the Pokemon Global Link and visiting the Dream World.

:cheeky: May you have a Pokerus filled Holiday! :cheeky:

Welcome to the forums, huh? It's been a long time since I had my first contact with Pokémon as general, and I have stuck with it ever since. Over a decade has passed for me, and I'm still playing! I think you'll be able to find lots and lots of people here, huh?

Maybe you'll love to look at the Trade Corner, Other Chat and the various Pokémon discussion subforums. I think any of them might be a good choice for you, but don't hesitate to try everything else here, no?

Have fun!

pokefangrrl

Shiny Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone. I look forward to making LOTS of Pokemon friends and learn more about everything Pokemon. I have been a longtime fan since the beginning.

Years
  • Merry Pokemas and welcome. I'm not really into battling much either, but I do like to breed Pokes for people. If you want to do it yourself, you say you don't know much about it, so here's some good information:

WARNING: This article is pretty technical in some places.
    Bulbapedia article on breeding

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Hi welcome! Definitely check out the Trade section if you're into trading and breeding! Don't forget to read the rules, and have fun posting up any trade forums you might plan on making! I visit the trading threads often to see if there is anything good, so I'd love to see you there soon!

Happy Holidays! :)

Back