• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mesprit and Azelf's Pokemon Episode plzzz?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Mesprit made a small cameo in the first episode, I think, but that's it. The other two have yet to even make appearances.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Me and my bro (poke280281282475FANN) watched this tribute to the 3 of them and saw a little thing that looked like mesprit.

Years
    And poor Uxie gets the shaft. Heh.

Anyway, if you want to link to that tribute, fine by me. I'm not sure to lock this, or not, as the other two spirits haven't been covered in the anime yet, and that's worth discussing. I'll let you know. Heh.

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Spoiler:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    We can't find that episode in English! Can you please help us find it? And I think he did. I know I saw it, my bro didn't though.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Probably because it doesn't exist in English. It hasn't aired yet.

And huh, I didn't know that. Meh, I don't bother to keep up with the dubs. :|

Back