• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal gear the roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Note: You do not have to play the games to get in, lol.

Year 2010... Location Atlantic ocean (near washington).

Rumors spread that a new nuke (nuclear weapon) was being created in a oil facility. The nuke was called "Metal Gear Tauro". Foxhound start grouping people to go to a mission, the at first the mission was to check if the rumors were truth, check if there is a new metal gear.

Days before the mission, news came, the president was abducted, by a terrorist group, they called themselves "The mantis". This shocked the white house(all the people working there), they kept in secret this from the public.

The next day, one of the terrorists called the vice-president.
    "Do not record this call, or the president dies." The terrorist said to the VP. The vice president ceck if the conversation was being recorded, he saw that it wasn't being recorded. "Who are you? What do you want?" The VP said with a calm voice.
    "10 billion dollars or the president dies. You have 20 days to hand the money, or else ..." The terrorist said to the VP.
    VP: "We will pay--" The VP rapidly said to the terrorist. The VP saw at the back, and saw that colonel Rampton was seeing him.
    "Send it in cash. The location is..." the terrorist said.

The white house send the money, but they didn't free the president, worse than that they take some inocent hostages. The terrorists, annoucned told to the white house about their new weapon, "Metal gear tauro".

What the VP didn't know, was that to start the metal gear, they need a password, the password was the president vitality, it's brainwaves, it's heartbeat...

The group FOXHOUND change the mission objective, now it was to rescue the president and the hostages. Their first priority was to rescue the president of USA the second was to rescue the hostages...

In this roleplay you will start in the mission. There could be traitors in the way, new allys, and more...

You must fill the next

Name:
    Code Name: (It can't be Snake or Raiden.)
    Blood: (optional)
    Weapon: With which weapons is better.
    Looks: I think that with the face and hair is enoguh, since they will use one of this suites lol. This are the suites the original
    or the skull suit. If you want another suit, explain how are the looks or show a pic of it.
    Nationality:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Count me in... hahaha, long time no see!

Name: Max Hunter
    Code Name: Lightning
    Weapon: M9
    Looks: Electric blue eyes, and black hair with a weird anime hairstyle. Uses a blue and long bandana or kerchief just as the legendary Snake. Uses another kid of suit, just slightly different to this one, suit
    Nationality: Mexican

Last edited:

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Name: Scott Wyvern
    Code Name: Shadow Dragon
    Blood: AB
    Weapon: 2 Five-seveN Tacticals
    Looks: Around 5'8, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. He wears this outfit, but without the bandana.
    Nationality: Ireland

Last edited:

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Name: Colt Darkfire
    Code Name: Daemon
    Weapon: Dual Deagle (Scilenced), Styr Aug (Scilenced + Sniper scope)
    Looks: Origional suit, Blue eyes, Black spikey hair with Eltric blue stripes ,no beard + mustasch, scar across right eye
    Nationality: Australian

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Name: Shy Lockeheart
    Code Name: Sei
    Blood: N/A
    Weapon: Is good at handling daggers as well as pistols of any type.
    Looks: Shy has pale white skin with a huge scar down his face from where he had a fight with a terrorist years ago. He has long blonde hair which went half way down his back.
    Nationality: British

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Hey, I'm sorry, I was on vacation lol. now we can continue, this is my character. Long time no see Max.

Max you have to many weapons for the start, you must start with one weapon, it cant be the psg or ak. Since it is a infiltration mission.

Name: Leon Scott Kenedy
    Code Name: Zero
    Blood: AB
    Weapon: He is better with short-ranged weapons like, knives. Though he use a M9 tranquilizer gun.
    Looks: He uses the skull suit, that way he can move faster, though he recives more damage with that suit. He has short black hair. He wears a bandana just as the legendary Solid Snake. He has dark-brown eyes.
    Personality: He is serious. He thinks he is the best in everything, and consider himself the next "Legend" like Solid Snake. He doesn't care about the others problems. He will finish the mission at any cost, even if he dies and will never leave his partners behind.
    Nationality: Mexico

I will have another caracter, you can have up to 2 for now.

Name: Rod Summer
    Code Name: Omega
    Blood: O
    Weapon: He can use all types of weapons, though he is there to open certain doors, or gates. He is a hacker.
    Looks: He uses the original suit, plus a black body armor, for extra protection. He has long black hair and blue eyes.
    Personality: He is a crazy guy, he like to bother other people and joke every time he can. He acts like a stupid, but really he is a smart person, he is an expert when it comes down to strategy. He loves music, and every now and then uses his ipod, though he won't be able to use it in the mission.
    Nationality: USA

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Name: Levon Belden
    Code Name: Sandman
    Blood: A
    Weapon: M4
    Looks: Solid snake original suit. He is a tall man with dark blue eyes short, military syle, black hair and he has a short beard..
    Nationality: British
    Personality: He is a very serious guy during a mission but alter a time he relax and losses up a little. He sometimes a little bit extremly but he doesn't mess up... that much. But most of the time he is kinda anty soccial.

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Now we can start

In rp:

"Hi I'm Colonel Ramptom." The colonel said to all the ones that will go to the mission.

Leon look the place, and said "Hmph. Talking from other place..." He then turned and saw the other people. "Heh, they are my partners don't make me laugh." He said with a big smile.

Rod turn his face toward Leon "Ooo! we are sorry, we know that you are the best, you are Solid Snake, right?" Rod sarcasticly said to Leon.

Leon saw him, with with anger nd said "Are you making fun of me?"

Rod start laughing at Leon and said with his big smile "Oh! Did I hurt your feelings, forgive me, I didn't want to hurt you." Rod saw the man at his right side and said "He is mad. Ooooh."

Leon stand up and yell "Shut up, you %@#*&# idiot, or I will beat you right now!" He then tried to punch rod, but he racted and said "I will kick your *** after the mission."

Rod saw the speakers, scared said "This guy has a temper."

"Now let me explain you the mission, we will let you in Zanzibar land, there you will infiltrate in the building. This is a secret mission, try to not to kill anybody, no one knows that you will be there. In twenty minues we will arrive to Zanzibar Island. You will jum from the chopper, there are some parachutes prepared for you. the doors will open soon, when you see that light change from red to green, jump. In the bags there some ration. Good luck." The colonel said to all the people.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I share Snake's feelings when he is told he only can use the M9... grrr XD.

ic: I was listening to the briefing until two of my partners were starting to fight. "This will be a long mission" I expressed while the guys were arguing. "Sir, why do we have to try not to kill anybody? wouldn't that be easier?" I asked him, but he was already gone. "Great!...... hey, will you two stop fighting?" I asked both guys. Yeah... this will be a long mission.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Scott stared at the two men fighting in embarrasment, he would have to be with these guys all mission... "Great" he thought as he took one of his guns out of there holster and shot it into the air.
    "Now that I've got your attention" Scott said calmly putting the gun back into its holster, while waiting for them to get over there shock. "I really think we should at least get to know each other if we're going to be together for this mission."

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Levon stared for a while at the guys fighting. He didn't really care how idiotic they could be, unless that afected the mission. He then sat on the floor waiting for the mission to get going. I just hope this guys don't make a failure of the mission he tought. He then looked at the other guys, this looked more calm or irritated by the ones fighting. "This will be a long mission" he whispered to himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back