• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Grunge

Sawyer

���
Years
grungesup1oz.png
sorta... gives you an idea of a mine, with a lot of metal in it... :\ i personally think it's my best grunge yet, and i used a lot of the brushes i made last night ^^,

Sawyer

���
Years
whoa, you're right... i always thought of it as sort of a wall of a mine, and the black thing in the lower right corner was a rock... weird... lol

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
ACManga said:
grungesup1oz.png
sorta... gives you an idea of a mine, with a lot of metal in it... :\ i personally think it's my best grunge yet, and i used a lot of the brushes i made last night ^^,
To be honest, I can't really see what's in it... The little loop should be changed a little IMO; it looks too "clean". Other than that, looks cool ^^ you should use it as a sig backing.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
i can't really see whats in it either too dark lol mmm maybe just my computer cant' really see alot of detail most of it is black or is it ment to be like that?

Sawyer

���
Years
scolari... i made it dark cause i like dark ^^, and yes, it's meant to be dark teal, and black.

WolfWood

Banned
Years
Meh it's a okay grunge it could be a little more abstract. Also try to make the black blob smaller. 6/10

Sawyer

���
Years
well, WolfWood, i wasn't exactly going for abstract. it's a 'themed grunge', or at least i think that's what they call it :\ but thanks for all the comments guys!

Sawyer

���
Years
hmm... that's what you think, but i changed the rules. i like to be original, so i was on that banner. the theme was to make it metally. (read the title)

Back