• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MetalFlygon08's turn to Schlime!

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Hmm.... Cockatruce's back sprite has to many diagonal lines. It needs to be smoothed and rounded out.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Nice sprites man, as far as I can see, nothings wrong with any of them.
    If you don't mind me asking, are you the same MetalFlygon from serebii? I'm not sure if you would remember a Firefox13 but I can still ask.

Anyways, nice sprites and I hope to see more of it (unless you're going to post what you have off of serebii cause that's fine too.)

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Spoiler:

yup same one, I vuagely remember you I think... this is the cleaned up version, that photobucket skrewed up, so iaza had to do.

Years
  • These are really good Metal how long you been spriting for ive just started and i created my first fail steel type fakemon today ahaha

Back