• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metroid Pokemon Cards!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I think you should download a fontguide (FlamingClaw's) and try to make them on Photoshop. It would look better.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    these are awesome. Howd you make them

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • I made these cards using a Pokemon Card Maker and Google Images. The cards are in the attachments! Tell me what you think!

Ok, you should change the orde of things on your card.
    First comes Poke-BODY, then Poke-POWER, then the attack with the lowest attack cost, then the on with a bit more cost etc.

The text of your attacks/bodies is really confusing.
    For example, "Energy Drainage: Your opponent must give you 2 energy cards."
    What does this mean? Must your opponent give 2 energy a turn or does this body works once in a game?

Also, "Love at the first sight" is really bad.
    Firstly, it must be a power, because it can't work the whole game, am I right?
    I admit, the idea is nice, but the way you explained it isn't going to work.
    Why? Well, the text gives not much information.
    The text should be changed in,for example:
    Once during your turn, when you put Z.S. Samus on your bench, you may use this power. You may attack with the defending Pokemon (You still need the energy required for that attack.) and the damage will be put ON THE DEFENDING POKEMON, unless stated otherwise in the attack descriptions. If you do this, your turn ends."

Also, I'd change the attack cost and the HP of those cards a bit.
    Usually, basic Pokemon that can evolve in a stage 1 (Not stage 1>Stage 2) have 50-80 HP and Stage 1 (Final Stage) Pokemon have 80-110 HP.

Back