• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • Hey! (I finally stopped with the fellas! phew!) This is a Metroid RP , I suggest to join with experience in the games, and if you don't have experience, well, ask help and give it a shot. I hope that many members (atleast more than 2) join, I have bad luck creating RPs, so PLEASE! JOIN!! I'M BEGGING YOU! .......... anyway ..... I want at least 5 or 4 members to join, OH! and girls... you're welcome too.

Many years have passed since Samus Aran saved many planets from their own dangers, and from the Space Pirates. She is no longer a bounty hunter, and the Galactic Federation has FINALLY learned to defend itself. Samus Aran is now a living legend, and many people tried to be like her... but majority ((spelling?)) has become bounty hunters with good experience. Space Pirates were no longer a danger since the learned not to mess with the galaxy, that had Samus to protect it. Minor dangers are no problem for the Galactic Federation now. Yea, the galaxy is in peace now...but... there's always evil around. The Galactic Federation built a an artificial planet, where humans can live. It looked almost exactly to Earth, but is Earth is history now, the new planet was called : "Mazor" strange name isn't it? but I think the Galactic Federation has no imagination for names. Anyway, humans went there, and lived there. All was in peace until... a giant asteroid-looks thing striked "Mazor". Just few people survived, and not seen creatures and Space Pirates appeared on "Mazor". Amost everything was destroyed, buildings were really damaged. Chaos is the only thing that was going on "Mazor". The Galactic Federation summoned bounty hunters to go to "Mazor", investigate what is that thing that crashed against the planet, destroy hostile creatures and do whatever is possible to return "Mazor" like it was before the impact of the 'asteroid'. Obviously, you're on of those bounty hunters that is going with other ones and will try to do what the Galactic Federation asked you and the others to do.

Name:
    Description:
    Suit: (name an already existing suit to know how does it look, or if you create a new suit or just edit an already existing one describe it, and if you want name it)
    Weapons and Visors: (yea well, I don't know why I wrote this, if we're going to start with the Power Beam and the missile launcher and if you want other 2 beams allowed, JUST TWO, ok? XD. The combat and scan visors, but you can write here too, what expansions you do have like the space jump boots, etc. But we're going to discover more weapons and visors as we continue the RP)
    History:

Name: Max Hunter
    Description: Blue eyes with black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves.
    Suit: The Zelt Suit, looks almost as the Power Suit but it is blue with deep sky blue or shining blue. The helmet looks like the Varia Suit one, but it is blue and the visor is shining blue or deep sky blue whatever you want to call it, the eyes of Max can be seen only when the suit is not having a battle.
    Weapons and Visors: The Power Beam weapon looks like the on that Samus has, but it is blue and those lines that show the energy inside are deep sky blue. Its Power Blasts are blue. Has Charge Beam (all Power Beams has Charge Beams), the Grapple and Light Beam, with Missile Launcher. Has the Combat Visor and the Scan Visor. Has too, the Space Jump Boots , the Morph Ball and its bombs (normal and super bombs).
    History: Since very kid he dreamed to be a bounty hunter like Samus Aran and became one but he hasn't got one really good offer. Now is his chance to be recognized by his future actions in "Mazor".

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Hey! I actually know about Metroid!! Yea for me!! I'll join! (My little bro has Zero Mission and whatever the one was that came out for GBA before Zero Mission...)

Name: Aaron Cage (got idea from Johnny Cage off of Mortal Kombat XD)
    Description: (what do I always look like?)
    Metroid

Suit: Gravity suit, except its green and the shoulders are loads smaller XD
    Weapons and Visors: Visors? Me dunno that one, but as for weapons: ice beam and the first one you get in zero mission that goes through walls
    History: Is a cousin to Samus, has always wanted to be like her, and the reason he became a bounty hunter

Ok, I'm going to continously curse myself cause I can't remember names... I haven't played the games since the last time I was over at my dads..(been a few months) So bear with me on it ok?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Name: Nichole
    Description: long blonde hair, black jeans and T shirt
    Suit: like the power suit only all blue
    Weapons and Visors: thermal visor..weapons: missle launcher
    History: was a freind of Samus and always wanted to be a bounty hunter

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • pokefan007, in all RPs you're always like one 'important' character, no matter what plot it is, you always choose something big XD XD. Anyway, the visors are used in the 3D games of Metroid, there's the combat visor, that the 'main' visor you have, it shows you a mini radar, a mini map, shows what visors and beams do you have, shows a 'danger' gauge (the danger of the natural enviroment), and how many missiles do you have, and how many are left to use. The scan visor is usd to scan objects, lores, creatures and many other things you can't even imgaine! in other words, it scans everyting. The X-Ray visor, that is the same as combat visor but you see like in a X-Ray vision. The thermal vision, same as combat visor, but you see in thermal vision. And the echo visor, same as combat one, but objects and enemies ,creatures, etc can be seen even they behind walls (but it doesn't show the bones like X-Ray one, just show the figure) and can show invisible objects, creatures, etc.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • Wow I know a little about metroid and have played metroid prime some, but I may need little help so help me a little please. Oh ya and Max Hunter, thanks for the invite.

Name: Jasper
    Description: Tall with shaggy long blonde hair. Blue eyes.
    Suit: Just a Basic Suit
    Weapons and Visors: Echo and Scan visor, and Missle launcher and Power beam... (Don't know any others...)
    History: Unknown...

Sprry if I don't know alot i've only played bits of it, but I'm willing to learn!!

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: well, here I come

ic: "Why? .... Why the Galactic Federation did never learned to clean their own... "Max, I hope you're not falling asleep, again" I woke up when I heard that phrase, "no no of course not!" I replied, the one who said that was a prototype for a new intelligence system, which my suit downloaded, and my gunship too. "I don't know why I downloaded that system in my suit and gunship, bloody Galactic Federation, they want to experiment everything on my creations, except for the suit, which wasn't created by me... shoot! I am wasting time talking to myself again, I need to stop it" I thought as came back to myself. "We are going to reach the Galactic Federation HQ, you better be ready" , "good thing was, the system shuts down itself when I wear my Suit, shoot, again talking to myself". I stood up from the chair and walked infront of my suit, which was offline 'cause I didn't wanted to hear 2 machines talking nonsense. I pressed a button on my watch, and the suit started to 'wear' itself on me. "Finally, sweet suit" I said then sat down of the pilot's chair of my Gunship and landed on the 'spaceport' of the HQ.

I got outside my Gunship by the elevator it has ((JJDR may know about it, it appears in the beggining of Metroid: Prime)). I was going to walk in, but a guard told me that he wouldn't let me get inside with weapons, I didn't know what he was talking about, until I saw my Power Beam active. The Power Beam opened a circle which has some buttons, and I pressed one, and it disappeared, and my eyes in helmet could be seen. Anyway, I got in and walked through the white halls of the Galactic Federation HQ, until I walked in the General's office, which was BIG. "Max, glad you're here, I thought that you were not going to accept the offer" said the General, "shut up you... I'm a bounty hunter, I accept any kind of offers, General" I thought then said. "Have a seat and wait for the others" said the General, "No, thank you" I replied, and I continued to be on my feet. I was waiting for my 'partners' , in all my past offers, I always worked alone.

ooc: something went wrong with me and I didn't wrote the first RP post as I wanted, but is ok like this, oh! ITALIC means I'm thinking, and normal letters, means I'm talking.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I landed my ship into the Galactic Federation's Spaceport and pressed a few controls which shut down my ship. "Shutting down" It said is a small female voice as it shut down. I walked over to the elevator which i knew would take my to the area I needed to go to. I was on my way to accept a job, The G.F. had finally offered me one, and I wasn't about to pass it up.

I walked through the elevator doors without the guards saying a word. I tapped a couple of buttons and the evlevator began moving. When i finally reached my destination, I stepped up and walked into the general's office. Someone was already there. "Hello General" I said before sitting down in a chair nearby. He may have been a general but I had never supported that whole rank thing so I treated him like anyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back