• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Codes (AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    I have 3 possibly 4 Mew codes.

I am after the following if possible

2 x Bulbasaur, 1x Venusaur, 2x Charmander, 1x Charizard, 2 x Squirtle , 1 x Blastoise and 1 x Caterpie.

Yes im starting lol. If you would like to tell me what the codes are worth im happy to trade.

Coldy

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I can breed you Bulbasaur and Charmander. Don't have the others as I'm new to the game too. You don't have to give me a Mew code as it's worth more. Save those for something awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    that would be awesome Fannie, as im starting out i dont have much but is there anything from AS near the beginning that you need?

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Nope it's okay, It's AS that I'm using. Thank you, though :) A good way of getting starters early on is the wonder trade. That's where I initially got most of my starters. There are a lot of egg move Charmanders especially. It's a bit of a gamble. Half the time you'll get something back that's not worth what you put in but just as often you'll get something nice.

It was two of each, right? Also do you want them hatched or unhatched so you can be the original trainer?

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    It can do especially if you don't have a bike in the game yet. I'll give them to you almost hatched. Then just run back and forth for a minute and they'll hatch :) Should take me about five miutes because one is already on the verge of hatching.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Have you got the PlayNav yet? In case you haven't you meet up with your Dad in Petalburg City Gym and get the PlayNav after helping a trainer named Wally catch a Pokemon.

First we need to add each others' friend codes. On the 3DS Home there's a square shaped smiley face where you can find your friend code and add others. My code is in my signature.

On the PlayNav there's a button that says 'Play Online with Others', click it. Then there is a button to the left of a wifi network icon, click that and there's a trade option. Then 'Trade with Someone Far Away' then you can choose to trade with friends or people you've otherwise passed.

Sorry if that was too specific or ot specific enough. I tried to cover everything xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back