• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Who's Your Fav. Mew Mew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Oh. I have no idea. I think it something like that. It like this in my sig. URL=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56875]The Mew Mew Power fan clubbie.[/URL

I think all you need to do now is just add [ to the ends.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hey what happens when the purple mew mew(i forgot her name) joins the group??

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Our famous and talented Zakuro-san? She has a lot and most of it centers around Mint.

In Episode 10, the girls witness Zakuro defeat the Chimera Anima with just one attack. She then leaves and backs Mint off.

In Episode 42, Zakuro got a movie deal in America, only she had no idea on what to do. She doesn't fight the Aliens and the next day she left, or did she?

In Episode 43, the group notices that one of the birds has the Mew Aqua, but Mint can't transform because Zakuro betrayed her, and the Mew Aqua disappears into the bird's body. Later, Mint and Zakuro have a fight, and you'll have to watch it all on YouTube to find out what happens!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I haven't found episode 43 on YouTube yet!!! That is one of the episodes I want to watch beside the second part of the Christmas episodes.

Renee is a very nice person. She provides emotional help to the others girls and can see things that the other memebers don't see. Renee is one of the Mew Mews that one can go and tell their problems too. I do know a little something about her and I guessing Minto knows too since she seen both episode 42 and 43.

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    I got a Topic:

Which Mew Mew do you think that you are and what are signs in real life that tell you that?

I think I'm Mint, because last week someone called me a bird!
    I think I'm Zoey(mostly a cat), because I can touch my tounge to my nose, I curl up at night, I love milk, I lick myself sometimes, I'm good at using my feet, I pridected the weather once, and that is all I can think of.
    In the U.S., at my school we had a book fair. I never thought we will have a certain book and it was at the book fair. I had to buy it cause I love Tokyo Mew Mew and the book was Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Mode.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Cute dolls >:3

I suck at banners,and I have Photoshop ;X I have some cute Minto avvies I found though. :33

Welcome Celia ^__^

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Thankies Minto!! Now I can find the episodes easily now!! It takes me forever to find them by going on one page to the other. Thankies.

Coolie banner. Can you make one that is smaller? Like a thumbnail?

Welcome!! You like Briddget. You should have saw my theme last week. It was all her!!

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    But they haven't released it yet.

Here's Corina:

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Corina's wings ended being deformed and her hair got cut short in order to fit in the wings. But this is the start-I'm not a doll maker, so at least I got it done!

Speaking of which, I forgot to give Bridget her bangs! *deletes Bridget and puts her back on Paint*

I also edited Zoey's bangs to look a little less like she's wearing a wig...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Coolie!! I like it but like you said. The hair is a bit short but I understand it for the wings.

Haven't anybody notice that Bridget, Corina and Zoey's hair color change when they transform? Bridget's and Corina's hair change to a shinier color.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Really I don't know if it does on Renee and Kiki. When they transform it looks like it stays the same. Renee and Kiki are the same or I don't notice. Renee's purple hair is still purple and Kiki's is still blound after transformation. That what I notice.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i think corina's hair goes a dark blue cos she seems to have lighter hair before

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back