• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Who's Your Fav. Mew Mew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
  • I heard that most people perfer the manga to the anime. Still I like to read them and say my own opinion. I sure I will like both.

No. I haven't heard that one yet. Maybe they dubbing them in a different country but tha t be very cool if it is true. 4Kids did an ok job with TMM dubbing but stil they messed up to bad on the dubbing. I would like to see an less americanize MMP so I hope it is true. I know the Anime News Network has heard it let.

Years
  • Okay. ^__^

Yeah, if it's true, I hope they keep the regular names.
    And their voices could be a little better. XD

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • As in regular names you mean the names that 4Kids gave them as Zoey and Mark? I like those names because they were something that I can relete too. I mean it is kind of hard to say and spell Zakuro when Renee is easier to say.

I thought the voices were ok too. Still they may get new VAs because it is a different company.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • See. I been hearing that people hated that they changed the name but they don't relize that hte japanese names are a bit hard for americans to say. Then I think people are going find it weird if the characters names are Strawberry and Mint. I can understand some of 4Kids dubbing so I don't understand why people get so worked up about things like that.

You think they keep the english names?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • I was looking in images..and look!!
    Mew Mew Power Fan Club

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • How long have I been gone already? :shocked:

Italy dubbed Tokyo Mew Mew as well. The names are: (Japanese Name to Italian Name)

Ichigo-Strawberry Momomiya
    Mint-Mina Aizawa
    Lettuce-Lory Midorikawa
    Pudding-Paddy Fong
    Zakuro-Pam Fujiwara

Ryou-Ryan Shirogane
    Keiichiro-Kyle Akasaka
    Masaya-Mark Aoyama
    Blue Knight-Cavaliere Blue

Kishu-Quiche
    Pai-Pie
    Taruto-Tart
    Deep Blue-Profondo Blue

~Minto

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Corina looks so great with long hair. She looks so beautiful!!!

I guessing that the Zoey one is mix with Corina and Zoey while I have no idea what the Corina one is mix with. Maybe Renee? I not sure. Please tell and show more.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I can't use your avatars. I so sorry but if I d use one of your avatars I be going have to use you Corina one and I so hate to have to use something that you work hard on so if you ok then I think that I keep using my avatar.

That is so cool!!! You got so many cool ones!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back