• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Who's Your Fav. Mew Mew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
  • Ichigo, not Zoey. For some reason, I'm kinda disappointed with the last episode. Ichigo died and everyone mourned for her, and then she lost her Red Data DNA...Then she was reborn and walked away with Masaya...

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Zoey. Ichigo. Same difference right? They are the same person.

I like it. It just like any regualar cartoon/story. The hero and good guys get the good stuff in the end. Maybe the Mew Aqua revived Ichigo like it healed everybody else. They also didn't use the Red Date DNA but it disappear because the Mew Aqua. Then it came back. What I don't like was the hanging part at the end like there should have been more.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Ichigo did more than Zoey. People like her than Zoey.

I believe the ending tells us that there will be a next season of TMM, with the Saint Rose Crusaders and Berii and Meguro (from TMM A La Mode)...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i havent posted here for a while but anyway last week an ep was on briget swimming, why couldn't she swim

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I remember seeing that one. I seen it with subtitles and in english.

She was unable to swim because she always been scared to so she never learned how too. Which is funny because she is implanted with an animal that can swim. I also like how Renee and Kiki are in that episode when discussing their animals.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well i liked that little girl in there i really forgot her name and it was only on 6 dayz ago..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeh i think that the girl shoulda liked joined the mew mew's as like bridget's assistant or something

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    today khikki wasn't well at the start and i din't see all that ep, maybe khikki could become like bridget

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I think I know what episode was it. It was to reveal a little about Kiki and her family. She the one that does all the house work and Briddget, Zoey and Cornia were helping out because she was over worked. The amazing part was that Cornia actually worked!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back