• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Who's Your Fav. Mew Mew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Umm sorry sissy no but I did find this banner.

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Which Mew Mew would you like to meet? Why?
    I'd like to meet Ichigo! Why? Well she's my favorite, and she's kinda ditzy much like I am sometimes, too. And she seems friendly ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Well i'd like to meet Zoey and Corina also Khikki would be so adorable to see her.

hh simpsonqueen

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I just notice something. Like last night I decided to watch MMP. Then I was listening to Dern talk and I notice he sounded familar. Then I relize that he sounded like Harley from pokemon. I didn't know the VA for Harley also does Dern.

Emii

Years
    Yep, he has the same voice! I noticed that the first time Harley walked on the screen. I was like "O_O OMG!" My sister said he also does the voice of Noah from YuGiOh... but I wouldn't know because I haven't watched that in forever! ^^;

Oh, something else I didn't know about Dren: one day I was reading everyhting backwards (don't ask, I was bored out of my mind) and his name is "Nerd" backwards... and Tarb's is "Brat". Did anyone else know that?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I didn't even know the voices were the smae..and reversed makes proper words wow lol that's soo kewlie!!
    hh simpsonqueen

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    OHMI!!!! I didn't know he was Noah too. I never notice it. I was just watching MMP on Friday night and I just relize that. I never knew that.

Yeah. I knew about Dren name backwards was nerd. I think one of the other animes names spelled backwards spelled something too. I not sure which one. I don't know their english names.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't know too. But episode and clips allows episodes..and it could be like a club thing by posting stuff...so..ya..ma..thoughs..
    hh simpsonqueen

Emii

Years
    Thanks Reyna, I made the bar thing myself, but I accidentally screwed up the letters. the C's in both the names look different ^^;; Oh well!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yea youtube has good stuff on mmp is it subbed?
    hh simpsonqueen

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay then you have no clue lol. Well i might look up some epis on there now..
    hh simpsonqueen

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OMG that is really creepy but yea it's umm okay..
    hh simpsonqueen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back