• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew or mewtwo

mew or mewtwo

• mew

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • mewtwo

Votes: 29 45.3%

• Total voters

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    mew has the looks and tm ablities and mewto dont got no good looks,but high stats and psychick ablities

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well...Mew is adorable, but I had to vote for Mewtwo, because he's always been one of my favs.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have always loathed Mewtwo, it's an uber and looks like a mutated Gorilla o.O But Mew is cute and playful and makes such cute sounds too ^_^ *huggles Mew, and never lets go*

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    Mew got the DNA of all pokemon.
    Did mewtwo got'em too?
    I vote for Mew,without mew ,there won't b mewtwo :P

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    well, mewtwo is supposed to be stronger but mew is smaller and faster, since he is big, it takes him longer to get from point a to point B, while Mew can just teleport. So Mew would win you got to look at their speed and rarity of them Mewtwo is pretty lame to me, I dont like him

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Mewtwo might have better stats in the games, but in the movie, Mewtwo couldn't do a thing to Mew.

Years
    U all just like mew cos its small n cute... :paranoid:
    Mew is like a little 8 years old kiddy, who wants 2 play, mew is 2 foolish :P
    Mewtwo is strong, he can speak, he pwns all pkmn, its true he didnt beaten mew, but mew is a little uncool lame pkmn... :cool:

Back