• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Pokémon 20th Aniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Hello guys,

So, I'm new and very noob at this forum and I used to live in USA, but now I'm back to my country (Brazil) and I'm a little bit sad because of those new Pokémon events occurring when I'm so far away.

Just this week I discovered about the Mew event, and Mew is one of the Pokémon that I ever desired.

I have a 3DS XL, and a Pokémon Y and a Pokémon OR. So, I'd like to know if there is some legal, cheap (better if it is free), and official way to get this Mew using trade methods.

I read a little bit of the rules, but there are so many that I hope not being transpassing any of them.

There is someone out there to help me, please?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hello guys,

So, I'm new and very noob at this forum and I used to live in USA, but now I'm back to my country (Brazil) and I'm a little bit sad because of those new Pokémon events occurring when I'm so far away.

Just this week I discovered about the Mew event, and Mew is one of the Pokémon that I ever desired.

I have a 3DS XL, and a Pokémon Y and a Pokémon OR. So, I'd like to know if there is some legal, cheap (better if it is free), and official way to get this Mew using trade methods.

I read a little bit of the rules, but there are so many that I hope not being transpassing any of them.

There is someone out there to help me, please?

Hey publigor!

I moved your thread to our quick trades section.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you get a mew. Just for your information, no one can charge you for any service offered here, don't worry about that.

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Hey, sorry take too long to answer. It was two weeks of finals in here and I was in big trouble.

So, about the Mew. I do have all of legendaries pokémon from ORAS, I also have the shine Beldum from 2014 event, and a shiny Geodude catched by myself.

Some of these could interest you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    My brother might have spare Mew, although he is picky about what pokemon he will take for it. Are those the only event pokemon you have? He is interested in a Lances' Dragonite from that competition they did a few months.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Oh, sorry, I don't have this one. Basically all my Pokémon are from catching, or international events. I do have four shiny (geodude, barboach, eevee, dunsparce), and I do have a shiny rayquaza and a shiny beldum, from the last years events. I'm not ready for get rid off them, but for an official GF mew, I'll do.

Tell me if one of these interest for you or your brother.

Thanks.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I can give you a mew :)

My Frind Code and IGN are in my signature

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Oh, sorry, I don't have this one. Basically all my Pokémon are from catching, or international events. I do have four shiny (geodude, barboach, eevee, dunsparce), and I do have a shiny rayquaza and a shiny beldum, from the last years events. I'm not ready for get rid off them, but for an official GF mew, I'll do.

Tell me if one of these interest for you or your brother.

Thanks.

It seems your best bet will be with hhDude as my brother says he already has those :(.

Sorry we couldn't help out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Problem solved. This case can be closed. ;D

Thank you all, specially to hhDude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back