• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew vs Celebi vs Jirachi: Superfight!

Who will win?

• Mew

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Celebi

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Superfight!

Mew vs Celebi vs Jirachi!

Who would win?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Celebi. Mew is solely confined to being a sweeper, with its almost infinite array of moves, many of them being attacking. Jirachi can be more versatile, but only with Serence Grace is it really much different. What with Thunder Dance 60% chance of Paralysis, Meteor Mash and Wish, nearly all Jirachi are the same.

Celebi is one of the most versatile Pokemon around. It can be a Heal Beller, a Leech Toxicer, a sweeper, a tank. Almost everything. It would pwn the other two - period ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    celebi cuz mew and jirachi have never been evil in the movies celebi has
    thats my reason

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Since they all have the same base stats, the stats make no difference. Judging by Type, Celebi is at a disadvantage. And the fact that mew can learn all types of attacks, expecially fire ones, gives him a roaring advantage over both jirachi and Celebi.

So out of the three secret legendaries, Mew is by far the best.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    if ur talkin game then mew but im talkin movie *gasps at the thought of that movie*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    if were talkin about gameboy wise then definitely celebi but if it was real life Jirachi like I could say " I wish all pokemon were gone" ...

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Can Jirachi even make it's own wishes? I would think that Celebi would win due to time travel. If it doesn't like the way something turns out, go back a couple of minutes and do it again.

Now there's a giant hole in that theory that leads to too many technical issues about why that wouldn't be a good idea, but since it's a cartoon, no one has to think about that.

YelloMit

Machamp > J00!!
    Years
    Jirachi.

It's defences are fantatsic, and Steel/Psyshic can be very tough to beat.

Jirachi@Leftovers/TwistedSpoon
    Hardy Nature
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Hidden Power (Water)
    Calm Mind

This moveset pwns Celebi easily. I dunno about Mew since I've nevered battled it. O_o

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    I vote for Mew. I mean it was brave enough to take on the all mighty Mewtwo. And after all Mewtwo IS a clone on Mew. Mew also has less weaknesses due to it being only one type plus in game it can learn ALL the TMs making it a well balanced fighter!

MEW ROCKS!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    if were talkin about gameboy wise then definitely celebi but if it was real life Jirachi like I could say " I wish all pokemon were gone" ...

If it was gameboy wise Celebi and Jirachi would get creamed. Mew is capable of learning moves like Fire spin and Aerial Ace, and Rock Tomb. Those a three different moves that are super effective against one or both of the other two. And even in real life, Celebi can time travel yes, but then he';s jsut running away from Mew. Otherwise he's nothing special. jirachi can grant wishes, but he often over does it or misinterprets them. Besides, he grants teh wishes using common techniques such as teleport. :\

Cinder

Brother of Ash
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2005
    I deffinently think it would be Mew gotta go with the firt ones :D

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Mew's gonna win. It has type advantages over the other 2 not becoz its a psychic, but coz it can learn any tm. Though it still depends on what TM's it learns.

Back