• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mew2 avatar by duntedevil

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dude, you already started your art thread. You could have made this same posts on it. This is a waste of thread, post this there, awright? Don't start a new art thread when you have already made one.

*gets killed by art*

duntedevil

Chaos Legend
    Years
    sorry i didnt know in a different forum we make a thread each for what we made ill remember next time

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Very cool Avatar!! Can you make me one perhaps?? =3

If you can, Can it have Marshtomp (The PKMN Between Mudkip and Swampert) and it saw
    Atsuji on it.. The colrs could be blue

duntedevil

Chaos Legend
    Years
    ill try a mudkip (sorry about marshtomp) if anyone wants a charizard one im doing it

Last edited:

duntedevil

Chaos Legend
    Years
    heh dont worry ive got marshtomp forget about mudkip and the charizard one
    who ever wants the charizard one ill edit it if u want ur name on it :cool:

EDIT: sorry if it looks like its bad its because save it as a .png because the file size for the avatar would go to high i had to save it as .gif and gif's are not very good quality sorry :(

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Can you make me one of those with a Vaporeon and the words Miroku on it? please?

duntedevil

Chaos Legend
    Years
    so noone wants the charizard one

hey miroku ill make u a vaporeon one, it will be like the one atsuji has but u make sure you make me look good in that crystal hack ur making okay?

EDIT:here is yours miroku
    the quality is a bit bad because of size of the image its the same reason with atsuji's

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Thank you Dunt Devil and yah I will make you look god im my hack.

Back