• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew2's Bagel looking for regular ol' pokes

Years
    Howdy!
    I'm just looking for a bunch of regular ol pokes. No events, no legendaries, no shinies, nothing special at all right now. Here' a list of what I'm looking for. More to follow soon I'm sure. Unless otherwise stated, I'm not looking for any specific levels or natures, so long as they ain't hacked.

Ledyba
    Smeargle
    Nuzleaf
    Mawile
    Zangoose
    Burmy
    Combee (a lady Combee please)
    Cherubi
    Aipom
    Glameow
    Caterpie
    Farfetch'd
    Cubone
    Ralts
    Houndour
    Misdreavus
    Kanto starters bulbasaur and squirtle
    Hoenn starters treecko is all i need
    Johto starters Pending with Yellow

Looking for nearly ANY Johto region pokes.
    Kanto pokes I need too.
    Just post offers, because at this point I'm looking for anything I can get.

I haven't been playing long so I don't know what I can offer, but I do have a bunch of regular ol' pokes I got sittin in boxes that would be up for trade.

Just started breeding so I have some interesting things up for grabs.
    I have 14 baby Torchics (4 Lady Torchics)
    Just hatched 12 baby Piplups.
    two male piplups have brine
    four male piplups and one female piplups have hydro pump and rain dance
    the rest (along with all others) know pound.

Brand-Spankin' NEW!!!
    Get your Volt Tackel Pichus HERE!!!
    I have several pichu with volt tackle ready to go to a nice home. Some have charm and some other fun moves too. Charge on a couple of em.
    all these bred pokes are looking for a good home and while I don't want a bidoof or anything for them, I'm not looking for anything special.

Also up for grabs, EVENTS
    Alamos Darkrai

Saikyou Salamence

Thanks for looking.
    Post here or PM me if I don't respond soonish.

Last edited:

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    I have extra Combees and Misdrevious' that you can have, yes, have. I'll get with you later on today at around 7:30 to set up a time though.

Years
    Ok. I think I added a trainer card into my signature. If it isn't there, I'm also posting my fc here. Cody 4210-6941-0541

Last edited:
    Years
    ALSO.
    I need Eevees. I want to get all the Eeveelutions so any extras you got would be good. Again nothing special. Trophy garden Eevee's perhaps? let me know.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    ALSO.
    I need Eevees. I want to get all the Eeveelutions so any extras you got would be good. Again nothing special. Trophy garden Eevee's perhaps? let me know.
    I've got a couple of Eevee eggs lying around if you'd like them. :)

Edit: I can also give you combee, Omanyte, Cherubi, Burmy and Misdreavus. Might take a few minutes to get all of the eggs and hatch 'em, though.

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    By looking at my name, you the know the pokemon I can offer. If you provide a chansey, roserade, and any evelution of evee(or evee itself) then I'll give you a mawile, lotad, and ralts.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Growlithe
    Sentret
    Ledyba
    Sudowoodo (or bonsly) *BOTH*
    Absol
    Burmy
    Caterpie
    Vulpix
    Omanyte
    Ralts
    Houndour
    Stantler
    Misdreavus

Also Lapras, Pinsir and Scyther

^^ I can get all of the above, if you still need them!

Last edited:

Myuu

Is bringing sexy back ;D
    Years
    If you use an instant messenger I'll gladly breed what monsters you need; I am terribly bored and have nothing to do. I don't require anything special in return, so don't worry about it.

Years
    that would be great. I think I'm signed up on AIM (dual enrollment ala iChat) so hopefully it will all work out.
    Let me know...
    Also, wants is updated with new stuff originally posted in quick trade.
    Thanks!

Last edited:

Karu~

Wannabe Breeder.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    I have a female ralts you can have if you want?

Myuu

Is bringing sexy back ;D
    Years
    You don't seem to have your AIM name listed, dear. Unless you've already added mine.

candyass202006

Years
    couple updates. Also watch this space. I'm about to bring some events to my current game so I'll have a couple of Darkrai, a gamestop Deoxys, World 08 Lucario, TCGWC Shiny Milotic, and Saikyou Salamence all up for grabs. bring on the offers.

Myuu - I can't remember if that was all the pokes we talked about or not. Let me know, and I appreciate all your help.

Back