• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewthree's Adobtion Center

Years
    Hello everyone, Welcome to my Adbotion center. We have a few Pokemon that would like a home ^^

Species: Chrome Umbreon
    Description: One of the rarest of Breeds. The Chrome Umbreon was told to hold sacret powers. That could free the mind of a sour soul.
    Quantity: 6

Species: M'
    Description: A Pokemon made of the corpses of pokemon that have passed on. It reconfigures itself to be more effective in battle. It also has been said to hold the spirits of passed pokemon.
    Quantity: 4

Species: Dark Duskull
    Description: This pokemon is Evil in nature and spends most of it's time scaring everyone and everything in it's path.
    Quantity: 8

Species: Dark Pidgeot
    Description: Not many of these are seen ever. Because most who see them are never seen again.
    Quantity: 2

Species: Mutant #6
    Description: A Pokemon mutated from Bio-Hazard waves put off by Nuclear tests.
    Quantity: 15

Species: Calico Jirachi
    Description: A very rare type. Not much is really known about this Pokemon. The lengends say it was the protector of a sacret water god.
    Quantity: 4

Species: African Spoink Eatting Slaking
    Description: The African Spoink Eatting Slaking live off spoink meat. Not much has really been studied ferther on this Pokemon.
    Quantity: 15

Please no stealing sprites. Credits to Mewthree9000.

PS. If there is not a Pokemon for you avaliable you can request a custom Pokemon. But it may take longer.

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice sprites I like them all! (Especialy the Slaking that eating Spoink)
    BTW Can we request? If Yeah can you make for me a Chrime Charizard in order to adopt him? Thanks!

Years
    ~AshPokemaster~ said:
    Nice sprites I like them all! (Especialy the Slaking that eating Spoink)
    BTW Can we request? If Yeah can you make for me a Chrime Charizard in order to adopt him? Thanks!

Yeh i guess so, by Chrime you mean Chrome right?

Back