• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo Enacts

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
Years
  • Well, after being pestered by a few of you, I decided to stop reading Pokemon Manga for a day and get to work on a new strip. I feel a little rusty to be honest but I hope you enjoy.

Oh yes, I hope you are familiar with Assassin's Creed for this one or what it's mainly about. I still think you can grab the joke if you're not though.

vrplpx.jpg

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Ha. I didn't know that you do these.

What that strip needs is Mewtwo being apprehended the next day because he was walking too fast.

"Look! His horse is running! ASSASSIN!"

Like the person above me said, you're good with facial expressions.

Oh, and Mewtwo in the fifth panel looks really cool.

EDIT: I may have also "stumbled upon" your other comic. It wasn't as funny, but the illustrations were good. If you can stop playing Silent Hill long enough to practice again, then I bet your next one will be even better.

Last edited:

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    It's really good. I love the facial expressions, and the background details. I suck at those. I do think the Lugia looks a bit deformed though...

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, I actually thought my expressions weren't well... expressive enough. Glad to know that they seem to be okay. Lugia is a little troublesome to draw but I have obviously resized him for my comics due to his real size being obviously too big to fit on panel wise and interact with the other characters. That's quite strange Chronic, most others preferred my other comic compared to this one. Thanks for searching it out, I'll probably draw another one and continue the kind of "series" I have going on here once I think of another basis to draw on. Glad you all seem to enjoy them!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That's really good! Excellent job!

Back