• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

What do you think of the Program? Did it work for you? (select one from each letter)

• Total voters

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    thats the newest version?

Did you answer to the quiz thing?

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Yes, 10/24 is the newest version. I haven't had time to work on it since then, because I was at home and didn't have the file with me. I should be able to make an update to the program this weekend, but don't expect any windfalls until then, as my week is going to be nasty. (Check it out below: Red is Homework, Purple is Clubs, other colors are class)

Last edited:

Dragon_Master131

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2006
    hey, can you post the utility for making pinups? Also, Jibacoil,#462, has a transparency problem on the eye. Stuff shows through it's eye with low transparency

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • I've posted the 2 versions of the program in Post 1.

I checked on 462, and didn't see any transparency problems. Are you sure you have the current version? I did however, find a problem with the Female sprite set for Shinou. The unevolved bee appears twice, throwing the remainder off by 1. Attached is a fixed version, place this in the program directory, and make sure "External On" appears when the program is run. DM131, because of your check, I was able to find this problem, so I'm giving you 50 points (30 more than if you had found transparency issues)!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • UPDATES!

In this update
    : The program now saves the window state, sound and sprite settings between uses! It also allows you to set the default save directory for your cards. The first time you start it up, it will ask you for a directory. When you save or load a card, this is the directory it will start from. (Used to be you would have to choose the folder every time).

In the future: Make mini sprites automatically select the proper set depending on the number entered.
    Post what you want to see in a future update! (50)

About the Pinup Maker: Make sure the sprites are in a GIF called "sprite.gif". This will load on startup.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I downloaded it for my sisters. I would like to use it but I'm running Ubuntu Linux (Dapper).

I can host the file(s) for you without any expiration date. The website is located at:
    Code:
    jaywebdesigns.com/jms1989

You can send me a link or tell me what files they are and I'll upload them to my webspace. I have 800MB but I can get more, I also have 8GB of bandwidth. I'll do it for you free of charge. On the website, there is a file database where I'll put them and/or I'll create a html page with them and the content.

Let me know via PM.

P.S. We do have a WinXP box.

Years
  • I tried it on our WinXP box and I like it. I don't like the fact that it eats up most of the free memory and virtual memory of our WinXP box, the PC runs with 256MB of RAM and maby 700 something MB of virtual memory and 2.4GHz processor. I do like the quality of the graphics, here are some trainer cards I made with it.

Nuts, I can't get to my images I made because the the XP box is busy and I need to get them from over the network.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Hmm...thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind, but am happy with RapidShare at the moment. If it lets me down, I'll let you know. Also, I'm sorry about the memory useage. It's because of all the sprites, and how Gamemaker uses them. Not much I can do about it...but windows should increase the page file, so as long as you don't do anything else while running it, it should be fine.

I see that you only have 4 posts. I think you need 10 before you can post images. Also, double posting is frowned upon in this community, so please simply edit your post if no one has posted before you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    Hmm...thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind, but am happy with RapidShare at the moment. If it lets me down, I'll let you know. Also, I'm sorry about the memory useage. It's because of all the sprites, and how Gamemaker uses them. Not much I can do about it...but windows should increase the page file, so as long as you don't do anything else while running it, it should be fine.

I see that you only have 4 posts. I think you need 10 before you can post images. Also, double posting is frowned upon in this community, so please simply edit your post if no one has posted before you.
    Are you going to give the key to my brother, jms1989? And how do you make a Teamdex like the one in my sig?

Back