• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo or Deoxys?

Which would win if they incountered one another?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Deoxys or Deoxys-F

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Which of these 00bers do you think would win in a head to head showdown? I think Mewtwo would for sure, Deoxys/F is stronger, but have weak defensive power and could even get OHKOed by a not very effective Psychic attack. The L type Deoxys could beat Mewtwo with Toxic + stalling moves.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Mewtwo > Deoxys
    Hehe, but its true...
    Just a Psychic from Mewtwo and than, Deoxys is pwnd =O

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I would choose neither,cause there not really pokemon.I choose suicune.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    mewtwos the best, its had more experience even though deoxys's past is unknown (except for the part of how it was created) i still think mewtwo has had the most combat experience.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    What were Nintendo thinking when they made deoxys???, off course my vote goes for mewtwo!!.

Mewtwo still is the most evil, the king of 00ber, and master of n00bish pwnage!!!. pkmn!!!!!.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If you'd have included Deoxys-L, then that would obviously have won. But... since it's not there... Mewtwo would easily thrash it. Even the Speed Deoxys would have trouble beating it... although it's stats aren't that high :/

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Depends on how far into the series it is... If they met up toward the end, they would be pretty even... Otherwise, Mewtwo would win.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    hu du u think i voted for:laugh:

in the game mewtwo is beaten by kyogre(only a 00ber could take on mewtwo) and thats the only enemy i know.
    but in game or anime mewtwo will disintergrate deoxys. mewtwo is pure evil while deoxys just wants a friend.

Years
    umm...Mewtwo is not pure evil...and the only thing i know about deoxys is that it has three forms...but i say...niether would win...Mew is ultimate!!as well as Celibi and Jirachi....and maybe the unown on a greater scale...

Back