• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mewtwo or deoxys?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mewtwo Forever!!

NOTspam said:
    There was a time for posts like these, and unfortunately, it is no longer that time. You see, far before water existed, there was an era called "The Circular Square Era". It is in my beliefs that this post was to be posted then. In that time, most people liked to draw pictures on mountains using only the hair on their heads. There is a famous story that took place in this time that you may have heard. It was about a boy who, when fishing, caught a lake inside of a pan. Many heroic deeds were done that should be remembered. Among them are the destian's helping the trees with the window incident, the incredible battle for the cactus hat rack, and many more things that I would mention if my superior was not speaking with plastic.

That time was a time, as all times are, for certain things to be done in a timely fasion, where as votes need equality. The things pertaining to technical dynamics are far more sandy, on the other hand.

Returning to my subject, I must say that in order for things to be done sophisticated manner, you should tell what is your Era of choice. Then, simpletons like me would have no trouble whilst reading your posts! I am sorry to complain, as usually it is by my word that trees fall, but I really must say that this is outrageous.

...0.o What does this have to do with anything!!???

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I vote for Mewtwo. :D because he can beat deoxys three forms

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
    Years
    it matters on the evs and movesets a pokemon has e.g entei vs. suicune

suicune has

better moves and entei has a terrible moveset but since were talking about

mewtwo vs. seoxys mewtwo has better stats. and it can learn better

moves by Tm so mewtwo even though deoxys has three forms and extreme speed in

one of them

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    In light of how very much I loathe Deoxys, I vote for Mewtwo.

It simply is more appealing to me (considering how horrid Deoxys' appearance is).

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    *wipes tears*

There was a time for posts like these, and unfortunately, it is no longer that time. You see, far before water existed, there was an era called "The Circular Square Era". It is in my beliefs that this post was to be posted then. In that time, most people liked to draw pictures on mountains using only the hair on their heads. There is a famous story that took place in this time that you may have heard. It was about a boy who, when fishing, caught a lake inside of a pan. Many heroic deeds were done that should be remembered. Among them are the destian's helping the trees with the window incident, the incredible battle for the cactus hat rack, and many more things that I would mention if my superior was not speaking with plastic.

That time was a time, as all times are, for certain things to be done in a timely fasion, where as votes need equality. The things pertaining to technical dynamics are far more sandy, on the other hand.

Returning to my subject, I must say that in order for things to be done in a sophisticated manner, you should tell what is your Era of choice. Then, simpletons like me would have no trouble whilst reading your posts! I am sorry to complain, as usually it is by my word that trees fall, but I really must say that this is outrageous.

*almost dies from laughing*
    i looked through three of his spams and they were freakin' brilliant! XD XD XD

and, uh, i choose mewtwo simply because he's a specialized psychic.
    we already have too many pokemon with both high physical and special attack (like sharpedo)
    i simply prefer pokemon with one type of offense that's high because it's easier to choose from.

*snorts and giggles*

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    It really depends on which form of Deoxys you're using since that's based on the game you're playing with it in. Mewtwo is more reliable since his stats remain the same no matter where it is.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Deoxys. Since it can't talk in the movies, I like it better xD. But Mewtwo is pretty cool too.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Well, definitely Mewtwo for me.. putting aside the status differences, I think Mewtwo has a better personality than Deoxys..

Back