• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Is Mewtwo still considered the most powerful Pokemon in the Poke on World or is there one that is stronger than him?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Arceus is considered god among Pokemon nowadays, so he's not really the strongest anymore.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Arceus is considered god among Pokemon nowadays, so he's not really the strongest anymore.

God =/= Strongest. I personally don't think Mewtwo was the strongest anyway. Mew seemed stronger. Or at least could match its power. I guess we'll never know who's stronger, Mewtwo or Arceus since they'll never battle.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

God =/= Strongest. I personally don't think Mewtwo was the strongest anyway. Mew seemed stronger. Or at least could match its power. I guess we'll never know who's stronger, Mewtwo or Arceus since they'll never battle.
    Now you sound like someone else that frequents around here... For all we know it could happen in one of the movies. Now why would they face off who knows, but I wouldn't rule out them doing some fan service episode battle. Or maybe have some special. And too answer the topic creator Mew was on par with Mewtwo in the fight in Mewtwo strikes back so I never really considered him the strongest. And what has Arceus done to prove it's the strongest? Just cause it's supposedly a "god" pokemon doesn't mean it's abilities are support to all pokemon including Mewtwo.

BlaqJester

Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    well it was Gen 1 and at the time Mewtwo wasn't a match for anybody until Rayquaza came out the ozone layer. Mewtwo was created to be the strongest Pokemon but that was long ago. Besides he the strongest Pokemon to me and he's my favorite hands down.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    I always admired Mewtwo and its power, it resides in my Top Coolest/Strongest Pokemon List. I actually prefer to use it over Arceus, simply since Arceus is godly, Mewtwo is a Pokemon. Arceus isn't just fair. Eventhough Arceus was based on a god, I still believe his stats are not superior, but they are rather Averaged. I loved Mewtwo more for the Incredible Special Attack and Speed.....I was simply shocked!

So anyway, Stat-wise(total), Arceus is better, however you can't really tell who is stronger in battle. I always will go with Mewtwo. Just give him at least one Clam Mind and its a sweep :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    Mewtwo is realy strong spc attack averaged is 154 O_O something awesome. Also his speed is cool. Yes now I am talking about game not movie acually but I still think that Arceus is stronger then mewtwo. Since he is god :) But I also saw movie about mewtwo and I see his AWESOME power so I cant chose xD. Well anyway they both strong but still Arceus must be stronger.

Years
    Both in game and anime, Mewtwo was supposed to be the strongest pokemon in the first two generation. (See the pokedex description;)) In movie, everybody knew how epic it was.
    If only consider ther first generation, I think there was a "God of Pokemon" already.
    or I should call it "Mother of pokemon" Remember the description of Mew from pokedex? Mew possesses all pokemon's DNA.

Back